Great Old One

Name: Cthulhu.

Avatar Name: Randolph Carter.

Gender: male.

________________________________________________________________________________

Avatar looks:

Real looks:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randolph Carter Info: Randolph Carter was your average pizza CEO or was the son of a CEO depending on RP, he or his father ran a great business making millions to trillions and also ran a secret mafia business. One day when exploring a old tomb he found a green crystal that for some reason ate it because it made him do it.

After that he became the avatar of Cthulhu. Cthulhu has given him only a fraction of his power. Cthulhu makes him more aggressive at times with him destroying everything within his path.

He also has a half brother named Santiago. Randolph Carter is a businessman able to make deals with basically anyone even putting the Devil's deal making in shame and he could always do this even before getting powers.

Cthulhu Info: He is a creature older then God himself and even creation itself. So this version of Cthulhu wants to destroy all of creation and realms above it but sadly he and other Great Old Ones were locked outside of creation not allowed to do anything. So he sent a crystal to earth and the person who finds it will become his avatar.

His avatar's mission is to break the barrier that keeps him and other Great Old Ones out of creation also destruction to.

Avatar's Height: 5'9

Cthulhu's Height: Bigger than the Multiverse.

Avatar's Powers: Super Strength, Super Speed, water breathing, size manipulation, mind control and resistance, regeneration, an invisible force field, has a infinite amount of octopus tentacles he can summon, Power Nullification, Eldritch Magic (He uses it more for destruction then other things), and shapeshifting.

Cthulhu's powers: 

Skills: Hand to hand combat, running a business, and also knowledge on using weapons.

Weaknesses: The gem that gives him power lives inside him so destroying it will make a normal human again.

Likes: Pizza, destruction, Cthulhu, running a business, his brother and father, and work.

Dislikes: Destruction, Cthulhu, and the gods (unless there hot).