Chapter 2 Now Someone cares And This One is The One I Love

As my step mother Blaire came to the kitchen, she saw her beloved son burning his hands in the oven..

She came running and shouting, "Max what happened?? You are burning... What have you done??"

Max showed more than he was actually hurt.. "Mom, this bitch hurt me. Look at my hand.."

Blaire was furious to see Max's hand burnt.. She shouted at me "How dare you? You ungrateful bitch! I am rearing you to hurt my child??"

She slapped me as hard as she could. My cheek is burning.

I was capable of stopping her. But I know that she is not Max. She is not a fool. If I do something with her, she would know about my powers and she would get rid of me which I can't afford now.

I have nowhere to go. I only have my father's palce to stay.

I silently accepted two slaps. One from Clare, my step sister and another from Blaire, my step mom.

My cheek is now burning. It's really really hard to bear the slap of a werewolf.

Either men or women, werewolves are powerful. Much more powerful than a normal human like me.

I was really sad that my mother died. If she won't die, I could talk to her about my wolf still not waking up.

But in this family, nobody cares. Actually they are happy that I am still a normal human. So they could hurt me more.

I will never tell them about my powers. Because I don't know the extent of my powers.. And I don't know how to use them in my favour.

My step mother took My hand and just put it on the oven so that I understood how Max felt.

I cried out in pain. I am not a werewolf, I can't heal myself like any other werewolves.

My mother knew that Max will be fine in few minutes, and my wounds will not heal in many days. Though she did it.

She left the kitchen after burning my hand and Max gloated over his victory...

I am very much hurt today.

I prepared dishes in that condition. The guests came and The party was on. But I was not allowed in the party.

I was not sad. Because I really don't like these show off parties.

I was out in the garden alone. I was looking at the sky in search of my mother. In many drama series I saw everyone talking to their died loved ones looking at the sky.

I was talking to my mother..

Suddenly I heard a creak beside me. Someone sat in my chair beside me.

I looked at my side.

I saw a handsome young man sitting beside me, looking at the sky with same manner.

I saw many handsome and muscular man around me. So I was oblivious to male beauty.

But this person has exquisite features. And I can't put my eyes away from him.

Tall build, muscular chest, chesseled face and sharp jaw line. I was hopelessly attracted towards this man.

He suddenly looked at me. I was stunned at first, then I was ashamed.. I didn't know how to explain my ogling.

He said, "Hey beautiful... why are you here alone.".

This boy is the Alpha's eldest son. I saw him before and in my heart, I knew I am attracted to him. Not only attracted, I am in love with him.

But he doesn't know this. I don't want him to know. In this condition of mine, I know he would never love me. He is the eldest son of the alpha. And he is the future Alpha.

An Alpha would never want a girl like me to be his mate.

I was shy. I was looking down to my hands.

He also looked at my hand. Suddenly he grabbed my hand. I saw anger in his eyes, "who did this to you?"...

I was Startled. "Is he angry about my injury?"

I was stammering, "I... I... This...."

He was now really very angry. He shouted, "can't you talk? Who did this to you?"

I was afraid. I hastily said, "I accidentally put my hand into the oven.."

He said,"why would you go near the oven?"

No one knew that, my father, a beta would let his daughter do the household chores.

I was silent. I didn't say anything. He was furious for my silence.

But soon he controlled his temper, and took me to his car. There was a first aid kit in the car.

He cleaned my wounds and bound it with a bandage.

I was very happy that he was concerned for me. No one ever cared for me.

Now someone is caring. And this one is the person I love.

To be continued.....