Chapter 4 You are not a Wolf, You are a Witch..

When I told him that I don't know if I am a wolf or not, he was really very surprised......

He took my hand and God knows, what he felt in my nerves... His eyes were wide open after feeling my nerves...

I don't know what he felt in it. I asked, "what happened??? Do you have any idea about my wolf not waking up yet?"

He looked at me as if I am a stupid person. He asked me, "Are you sure, you are the daughter of the beta???"

Actually, I don't know anything about myself. I was told that my mother had died giving birth to me.

I don't know anything about my origin.

I had doubted it many times. But there was not any perfect reason or resources to investigate....

The puzzled look in my eyes told him that I had actually no idea about myself . ..

His truth came to me as a bomb blast. He told me, "you are actually not a wolf... How can your wolf wake up, when you are not the one?"

I had really no idea. I asked, "Then what am I?"

He was very silent at first. Then he asked me looking into my eyes, "Be truthful to me, do you have any special powers?"

I don't Know if I can trust him or not! After thinking for sometime, I just told him the truth. I thought, I also need to be relieved from a burdain...

I said, "Yes, I do have special powers. Like I can dry my hair, I can dry my clothes, I can control others movements and I actually don't know the extent of my powers. But those are not wolf powers!"

The would be Alpha Jonathan said, "Yes, these are not wolf powers, these are witch powers!"

"What!!" I widened my eyes and looked at him intently..

He laughed at my reaction... "You don't have to be a drama queen. You already knew that you are different. . I am just telling you the name that you are. And obviously you are not one of us. You are not an werewolf..."

He started looking at the sky again. Those indifferent eyes returned.

I was hopelessly attracted to his eyes.. I can't stop myself from ogling him.

After a few moments, he said, "so the beta is like this towards you, because you are not his child..."

These words came as real shock for me... It was really a bad night. Someone, actually, not just someone, the next Alpha is telling me that I am not a wolf. That means I am not a member of his pack.

I was looking at him with wide open eyes... "How can you be so sure that I am not the child of my father?"

How can it be?? I am here in my father's house for last 17 years. How can he not be my father?

I can't believe him.

He again opened his mouth to solidify his claims. "your mother was not a witch, according to my knowledge.... And your father is a werewolf... So you could be either an werewolf like your father, or a human like your mother... But you are not a human or werewolf! So you are not the beta's child. Whomever your father may be, he is a witch..."

I was speechless... I already knew that I am different from my family.

But I didn't expect the truth to be so harsh. I was looking at him and he was looking at the sky...

Nobody said anything for a while.

Then he spoke, "so, what are you going to do, after knowing the truth of your father? Are you going to find him?"

I was so furious at the revelation, that I couldn't breathe well now.

"Why??? Why should I find him???? He is not worth my energy... He left me and my mom to suffer... Why did he appear at the first place??"

He turned to look at me. I was angry and my eyes were green now.

He was just looking at me unblinking... I didn't know why..

But one word escaped from his lips, "beautiful!"

I was furious... After his command my furry just increased...

"What do you mean to say??"

He cupped my cheeks and said, "you, you are so beautiful! Everybody says that witches are real beauty. Now I believe that they say the truth!"

Having his long fingers in my cheeks I felt shy.

All sorts of nonsense was running through my head.

These thoughts are dirty... I can't believe myself. How can I think of him like this at this moment when I am furious like hell?

But he is hot and I can't control myself. I just closed my eyes... I was waiting for a kiss in my lips from him.

But I only heard a chuckle.

I instantly opened my eyes... He was laughing now. Perhaps, he was fooling around. And I just run into his net....

I was angry again.

I just stood up and started walking towards my house.

In a flash he was in front of me. I was so stunned that I was about to fall from the shock.....

But he was just in time to catch me around my waist...

I was thankful that he caught me. If he didn't, I would break my legs....

My eyes went right into his... His eyes were blood shot. I instantly knew, his wolf was in charge....

To be continued.....