Chapter 1 Know nothing about powers

"Ah! What is this!" I woke up from my little sleep that I got last night with a splash of ice cold water.

"You are still sleeping! Do you know what time it is?" My step sister Clare cried out...

I hastily stood up drenching in ice cold water in the winter's cold morning... "I slept very late last night! So I couldn't wake up early. Do you need me for anything important?"

Clare cried again, "Need you? Why are you acting as if you are a fool?? Have you forgotten about today's event?"

I really forgot everything! With fear in my heart I asked, "What... What event Clare?"

Clare slapped me as hard as she could, "How can you forget about such an important thing? Today my mates family is coming to meet my family! It's a very important day for me. You are still sleeping, without doing the household chores... There are many dishes to be prepared... But you are still sleeping."

I was still standing with the cold wet clothes and listening to my sister's scolding...

Clare scolded me with some more harsh words and then she stormed off of my little room. She gave me ten minutes to be prepared and go to the kitchen to prepare food for the guests...

In my family, there is no maid, I am the one who does household chores with cooking.

I am known as the daughter of my father's beloved mate. But my father never treated me as the one last memory of his beloved mate.

Instead he treats me like I am the one he found in the road side.

I couldn't ever understood why this family is so cruel to me.

I know I am different from them. The Werewolf girls of my age have already got their wolves, but I am still unable to wake up my wolf. I am now seventeen. Everybody get their wolves at fourteen.

Three years have past, but I still live like a normal human being.

But I have some powers . Very special powers. I don't know how to use them. But sometimes I feel like the powers are within me and I can use them at any point I needed to..

Like I am cold now. I thought of being dry. And my dress is now totally dry.

My hair is dishevelled . And I thought of combing my hair. And it's done in an instance.

I don't know how all this happens.  But I know I am quite different from the Werewolf girls I know of my age.

I didn't think more and walk out of my little cabin to do the chores and prepare food for my step sister's in law's family.

When I was in the kitchen I was startled by a person who was in the kitchen drinking water.

I took two steps backwards.

It was my step brother Max. He is a horrible brother for me.

He always touched me in a manner that I  feel very unsafe near him.

As he saw me, he smiled and his yellow teeth were out. I was disgusted by him.

"Welcome sisi. I was just waiting for you. Do you know how much my mother is angry with you! You are done today. But I can save you."

Max came nearer as he spoke. I was still at my position. Now I know how to throw him out of my view. But I always attack him in a controlled manner, so he doesn't feel about my powers...

As he came closer to me and touched my hand he suddenly felt a current and his hand just sparked.

He cried out in pain, "Ah!!! You bitch! What have you done to my hand? "

I innocently smiled. "Nothing... I don't know what you are talking about..."

He tried to slap me. But his hands just froze on the air.

He tried and tried. But couldn't move a inch.

He cried out again "YOU bitch! How dare you fool me around."

I moved from my place and went towards the oven to prepare food.

Then his hand moved and gave himself a hard slap.

I was laughing inside. I don't know how much foolish Max can be.

Max was furious. He came near me and tried to grab me once more. But instead of grabbing my hand, he grabbed the flame of the oven.

I was about to laugh but at the very same time my step mom came to the kitchen and saw Max burning in the flames for me. It's an open secret in my family that Max wanted me. Noone bothered stopping him to see his own sister as a whore.

I don't expect anything from these people. But I am disappointed by my father's coldness towards me.

How could he be so cold towards his own daughter!

I wanted to know my mother. But I don't have any pics of hers.

I heard about her only on my neighbour's words.

She said she was a friend of my mother. And once my father loved my mother dearly. But my mother died giving birth to me.

So he doesn't like me. As he thought, that I was the one for whom my mother died

I can understand his hatred towards me

But I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't know anything. I was just a little child.

I needed my mother as much as he needed his wife

To be continued...