chapter 20

Zamokuhle Bhulose
Umhlanga,KwaZulu-Natal

"Did i not tell you to abort the child?"he questions with anger lingering in his tone as he locked the door that led to our hotel room.

"Y-you did"i reply moving away from him.

"pho yini lomsangano owenzayo nomndeni wakho?"he questions angrily

"Langalibalele my family was just trying to do the right thing for me and you"i explain earning a very hot slap from him.

Is this what i wanted for myself?

"uzoyibulala leyongane bese uhlukane  nomndeni wami"he says sternly

"Langalibalele please understand where I'm coming from,if i abort this child I'll loose my life because of the amount of abortions i had done earlier in my life"
I explain with tears rolling down my cheeks as an unbothered langa stared straight into my soul.

"ngingena kuphi?"he asks

"Please langa"i plead he curses me out telling me that i lied to his family about being virgin and also that i was ruining the chance he had with khauhelo.

That muthi didn't work at all.

This guy was madly inlove with her and would even kill his child for her.

Okay it's not his child but he doesn't have to know right?

If you are given a chance at eating soft life take even if it means you have to lie even if it means risking your life.

Soft life is forever,living is temporary.

"Why do you care so much about someone who hates you?"i ask causing him to stop in his track.

"what did you just say?"he questions his eyes becoming darker as he turned to face me waiting for me to repeat what i had just said.

"akakuthandi langa"i repeated loud enough for him to hear and the next thing i know I'm pinned against the wall with him strangling.

"Langa i am willing to give you my all ngilapha ukuzothatha indawo yakhe futhi ngikunike uthando olukufanele please give us a chance"i begged and he throws me across the room causing me to lend on my stamoch.

I let out a painful cry as my stamoch began hurting.

"Ngiyekele mina nomndeni wami zamokuhle"

And with that he storms out.

My mother needs to find strong muthi because im not going anywhere.

he is my man.

I reached home around nine o'clock as i had stopped by my baby daddy's house.

his name is sbusiso he's such a sweetheart and i love him but obviously not as much as i love langa,the only problem was that my mother disapproved because he was an uber driver

"You are back"my mother says as i took a seat.

"I went to see gatsheni earlier and he agreeded to help us"i remain quiet because of how the name brought fear into my heart.

"kodwa ufuna ukulala nawe"

"You said no right?"she doesn't reply causing me to laugh in disbelief

"mama ngikutshelile ukuthi ngizizwa kanjani ngalendoda why would you do that?"i shout

"He is going to kill Khauhelo and the child the least you can do is give him that stretched out pussy of yours"
"It's not like you two haven't done it before"she clicks her tongue,"now if you really want to be queen you would go get ready to see gatsheni"

I let out a sigh before heading to my bedroom to take a shower.