𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟒𝟖✰

"We have 300,000 trust funds and we the officers decided to buy sacks of rice and groceries. Only you do is donate your hindi na ginamit na mga clothes, bags, shoes, or whatever..."

"We chose the Lacson Foundation in Makati and We will choose 20 representatives aside from officers from every level."

"It's great to see how our college community is coming together for this charity event week. With the 300,000 trust funds, we can really make a significant impact. Buying sacks of rice and groceries will help those in need with their daily essentials. Collecting unused clothes, bags, and shoes is such a thoughtful idea, as it not only provides clothing but also a sense of dignity to those who may not have much. And choosing the Lacson Foundation in Makati as our beneficiary is a noble choice. They're doing wonderful work. Now, selecting 20 representatives from every level will ensure that the event is inclusive and well-organized. Let's get to work on organizing everything, from donation drives to awareness campaigns. I'm excited to see the positive impact we can make during this charity event week!"

Napakurap-kurap akong napatitig sa President namin. The president of S.S.S— Synergy in Scrubs Society, it's an organization of the Nursing Students Department.

I'm thinking about my unused clothes. Wala ako nun. Lahat ay nagagamit ko pa. Less lang kaya clothes ko because I have no money to buy other outfits. Thinking about money.

Napatingin ako sa dala-dala kong slingback. Nasa loob nito ang binigay ni Stein na black card. What will I do with his black card? I'm not a gold digger pa naman. But, he's spoiling me. For what? Ganito ba siya with his flavor of the month? Speaking of the flavor of the month, malapit na pala mag-end yung month ng November—it means the end na.

This black card is the symbol of his generosity. I mean, maybe his bayad but I'm not bayaran na babae. But sa sitwasyon ko ngayon, I need to be practical. I need money to buy another set of clothes dahil it's time to upgrade my clothes tapos yun ang edodonate ko. My problem was already solved so easily. Blessing in disguise ang black card ni Stein.

After this meeting, pupunta ako sa mall to buy agad. I need to go Makati to buy Chanel, and also Dior sa Makati na rin. Maybe the same district yung district for elite people. Pwede kaya ako dun? Super higpit pa naman dun lalo na ngayon na I'm not with Stein. I'll go there alone.

".......Martinez, Lopez, Sy, and, Alvarez. You're the representatives of the 4-year level."

I pinched my nose as I heard my surnames. Inilibot ko ang tingin at hinanap ang mga kasama ko. Pamilyar sila sakin because they are popular here sa campus. Not just because they came from old money, but because they are an academic achiever. They are my rivals when it comes to debate and so on. Kami ang hindi maalis-alis sa DL. And of course, one of my rivals was the SSG President's best friend, Kali, super matalino rin kase kaya ganun. Siya talaga ang nasa top 1 namin at hindi yun magbabago.