Chapter four

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for the reads. But guys, you can do better. Please, send this to friends of yours and vote and so on if you like it. It would’ve meant so much to me! I think my inspiration and motivation to write more will grow if I get some more readers. Maybe I should update more often and do the chapters shorter? Or should I write long chapters at the time? Please comment what you want!!

______________________

Val

I was still looking at Em with a questioningly look on my face. Her cheeks went slightly red when the time kept on passing by. I shook my head, giving up. “Fine, I get it. You don’t want to speak,” I answered for her. Then she woke up from what seemed like a daydream or something. “Huh? What did you say?” she asked. “God, you need to learn to listen carefully,” I sighed before repeating my question. Once more she blushed and looked down at her shoes. “Yeah, but don’t tell anyone, it’s kind of embarrassing,” she said. I furrowed my eyebrows, not understanding. “Aha? And why would that be so embarrassing? It’s just like if you like Ed Sheeran, Michael Jackson etc. One Direction is also music.” She nodded slightly. “Yeah, but ..” “But what?” I asked. “It’s .. I just .. there’s so many young fans. And here I come, nineteen years old, fangirling over a picture of them,” she said. I had to admit it sounded quite hilarious when she said it that way. “Oh come on guys, are you going to stay there all day?” Aria’s obvious irritated voice broke our conversation and we both looked at each other before turning our attention over to the red head some meters away from us. “Uh, no, we’re finished now I guess,” I said and Em just nodded answering. “Good good, I saw this perfect shop! Come on, what are you waiting for?” she said before she took our hands and dragged us over to the shop.

“Oh god, Em, that looks just perfect on you!” Both Aria and I sighed in jealousy over our best friend. She looked so gorgeous in this dress. It was ocean green with a soft material and little pearls making the dress sparkle. Her figure was literally made for this dress. “If you don’t buy this I’ll buy it for you,” I said and that made her giggle. “Oh, shut up. I don’t know,” she said looking at herself in the mirror. I knew from earlier that she was quite insecure about herself. I couldn’t understand why though. She was just perfect in the way she was. Both based on the way she looked and the way she acted and her personality. She was kind, open, and honest and she always makes you laugh. She’s got deep brown hair down to hear breasts and her eyes are hazel colored. She’s got the most beautiful smile ever. And I love her more than anything. We’ve been friends since kinder garden and we’ve never been into a fight .. ever. “What about you, Aria?” I asked and looked over at her. She smiled easily and held up her shopping bag with some clothes in. “Which one did you buy?” Emily asked. “The pink one, I just loved it!” Aria is the type you don’t too often get to meet. She’s outgoing and she can be rough to people who doesn’t know her, but on the inside she’s soft like a puppy. She has got a heart of gold. And she’s always supporting and understanding. In the way of looking, she’s got really red hair. It’s not her original color of course. She just liked to experiment with different styles. Her eyes are blue like the sky and she’s also got a winning smile. Both Emily and Aria are really beautiful looking. “Okay okay, I’ll buy it!” Emily’s voice broke into my day dream and I tried to concentrate on what they were talking about. “What’s up?” I asked and they both rolled their eyes at me. “Jeez. We just discussed whether I should or whether I should not buy this dress and I ended up buying it,” she said shortly before walking into the changing room again. “And what about you, love?” Aria asked looking at me. “Me?” I replied. She nodded. I knew exactly what she meant.

The summer ball was soon coming and all exam students are invited to attend the ball. There’s always a lot of spectacle about buying dresses, get hair done, makeup, the date etc. But it’s a very traditional way of celebrating the end of 13 years with school. I looked at Aria and just shook my shoulders. “Don’t know. Maybe we can go back to the shop and I’ll see then?” She nodded at me while smiling.

We were on our way over to the shop when a hand grabbed my overarm. “Hey, let go,” I mumbled and tried to drag away but I was held back. “Calm down, it’s just me,” a husky voice said. I felt the shiver flew down my spine before I looked behind my shoulder and realized it was him. His green eyes sparkled and his soft pink lips where smiling slightly towards me. “How did you?” I began, but he interrupted me. “I watched you and your friends. You’re not that hard to find, you’re quite loudly,” he said giggling. I sighed, rolled my eyes and hit him in his shoulder. “Shut up,” I mumbled and he stopped. “I thought I would give you this,” he said after a while giving me my pen back. “Oh, thanks,” I said a little disappointed. I was hoping it was something else than the pen. But well. I took the pen and smiled at him. “Thank you Harry,” I said and was about to go when he grabbed my arm and turned me around. “Is there something?” I asked and looked questioningly at him. “Yeah, um, I just .. basically .. are you busy? I would like to give you something,” he said. I looked after Aria and Em who was on their way into the shop. “Yeah, if you’re quick,” I replied. He nodded and gave me something. It was a little note.