Update! (on where I'm at rn)

Hi everyone! It's been a while. If you didn't see the message on my community board, I'm back!

I couldn't write a lot there because of Wattpad's word limit so I decided I'd give a bigger explanation here.

When I left I was in a really dark spot in my life. I was having trouble making friends. I was getting sick a lot. I was experiencing a lot of anxiety. It was hard. I left because I felt like a break from Wattpad would help me recover, since I had been in a few bad situations here and basically blamed this icky feeling on those situations. When I said I was leaving, I felt REALLY bad. I thought about the experiences I've had here all the time. I couldn't shake off the feeling of abandoning you all so suddenly.

You guys showed a lot of support. I can't believe how much you all missed me. It warmed my heart to come back and see all of your kind words you left while I was gone.

I'm feeling much better now. I got help, I learned more about myself, and I'm finally feeling ready to come back. I'm excited to see what the future holds for me, and all of you. I'm glad yall stuck with me, even if I left for, like, a year and a half.

Thanks for supporting me through this new chapter of my life. Times were hard but I came out as a new person. I was afraid nobody would care if I came back but already I've gotten a lot of messages saying how much people missed me while I was away. Thank you all so SO much for being here for me. I literally don't think I'd be standing where I am today if it weren't for all of you.

I'm not super into writing anymore, so I probably won't post here. I like drawing far more and want to go into a career of animation, so I've been devoting my focus to that. I will, however, pop in and chat.

I was gonna post some of the art I've done recently but for some reason Wattpad couldn't handle me putting in multiple images to a chapter and it just broke :( guess my connection is pretty bad, I'll try again later

Yall will get one though because Wattpad can handle that lol

Thanks for being so supportive and awesome, and I'm glad to be back!! :D