Black Cat Bounty Hunter

Trixie sat with her parents at the breakfast table eating her favourite cheese toast. She was reading a book that was open to her left.
"someday I want to adventure across the ocean too!"
her mother giggled. "Trixie, you're only nine. You have at least another nine to go."
"I know that mom! I was thinking I would be an adult by then anyway. And who knows how long after that I'll have to wait for some sailors to come around."
Trixie then met the bitter taste of the apple before waking up. She sat up and looked around confused. That was when she noticed chopper looking at her with a smile.

"Good morning! I hope the medicine wasn't too bad. I... made it myself so that you could get the proper nutrients while unconscious."

"It wasn't all bad. I would use a little honey to sweeten it."

Trixie got up and looked through her bag to pick out a cute pink dress. Chopper left the room to give her some privacy. Sanji, concerned about her condition went down below deck and watched as she took off her track jacket. She realized that he was there and waved to him. Sanji took a moment before he remembered she was a shorthair.

"I'm so sorry for walking in on you!" He looked away, bright red from embarrassment.

"I don't mind if it's you. Anyone else would just be weird."

"But I do have to say you have a gorgeous figure. And better yet I get it all to myself. I have been trying so hard for so long. But I don't feel like I've earned it."

"If I didn't think of you as worthy... I wouldn't have taken on Remus." Trixie said with a snarl. "He is the second most feared alpha on the island. You say that again about yourself; if you dare doubt the judgment of the fearsome white rabbit... I will put the fear of the animal Antichrist in your eyes!"

That sudden change of attitude was what Sanji needed to hear. Now he knew she was ready to die on the hill that was their relationship. But it also confirmed his suspicions. There was just one more question he had to ask.

"Trixie, no more secrets, what is it that you want?"

"Those pieces of gold are very important. Same as the book I brought with me. The one piece was never the real treasure!"

Trixie finished getting changed and Sanji immediately took upstairs. She began to tell him everything. It quickly gained the attention of the rest of the crew.

"WHAT?! You're telling me that you had Gol D. Roger's captain's log this whole time!" Usopp shrieked.

"Yes I did. The one piece he was talking about was not the real treasure. At the end of the logbook he had completed it; he had found all nine pieces." Trixie explained. "This all lines up too closely to the legend of the sacred chalice!"

"Trixie... the sacred chalice is every swordsman's dream! Being unable to die from any unnatural cause would make them instantly rise to the top!" Zoro thought that she was right. Everything was lining up too perfectly to be a coincidence.

"If that's the case then we should definitely go after it! Imagine the money we could make from tourism if we claimed it!" Nami exclaimed.

Brooke laughed with an evil expression, "and the looks on the marine's faces when they realize they can't kill us anymore."

"So all we have to do is find the other seven and then we have the sacred chalice!" Luffy said.

"It's not that simple guys." Trixie said "First of all the pieces only put together a map to the location of the chalice. Second, there's no way to tell who has the pieces at this point. The other seven could be in the possession of marines! Or worse... we should probably stop at a nearby island to camp out for the night."

"And that would buy us some time to plan a course."

Not very long after they landed on an uninhabited island and set up camp. Trixie went for a walk in the woods putting potential firewood into a bag she had. About a mile from the campground she found another site with people sitting around a campfire. Each of them looked pretty scratched up; the guns man looked like he had the worst of it. He kept glancing at her and back down at a photo. Suddenly they all got up. She got down on all fours.

"Come here little bunny! Someone wants you back alive!"

Trixie lunged into a running start, landing a direct hit to the bounty hunter's chest when he dove towards her.

"Oh... you are lucky that my employers want you alive. I'm not holding back you little bitch!"

"Why do they always have to run? It's not like we're-ack!" His mate suddenly fell to the ground dead, covered in fresh claw marks that could only be from one man.

"Found you~"

"No way! How did he-Gah!" Another one of the bounty hunters gone. One by one they were all killed accept for their leader who had already run away in fear towards the straw hat camp. When he got there he was met by the entire crew, weapons drawn.

"Please put down your weapons I'm not going to hurt the girl! My father killed every single one of my friends! At least four of you should know how bad this is."

"Where are you Nekozawa my boy?~ I'll be sure to make it quick."

"No way... no, your father is captain kuro?! Well get on then and let's get out of here!"

"You know him by his voice Zoro?"

"Yes! If he finds out that Luffy, usopp, Nami and I are here he'll kill us too!"

As they panicked trying to pack up fast kuro launched through the air; but just inches away from Zoro Trixie kicked the ship into the harbour causing kuro to fall into the water.

"What did you just do?! He's going to kill you!"

"You guys go on ahead. Get the black cat bounty hunter away from here. I'll catch up... I always do."

Suddenly a set of metal claws pierced through her stomach. She smiled before she fell to the ground blood pooling from her mouth. Kuro's laughter echoed across the water as sanji's body began to spark. His vision was blurred by tears of fury as he screamed at kuro.

"What a shame boy! Such a beautiful thing dead in the dirt!" Kuro smiled. "Let this be a warning! When I catch up to you, I will kill every single last one of you except for the cook! He would suffer more from the pain of losing everything he holds dear! If I wait long enough he would kill himself; or better yet let the marines kill him."

Suddenly a thick fog descended upon the island. Everyone noticed Trixie twitching slightly as her body began to move and change. Her short claws grew to talons, her back legs appeared to be getting bigger, her dress ripped from spikes protruding from her back. Trixie continued to grow bigger and bigger until she was the same size as the giant rabbit from earlier.