The Game (Part Two)

" Hmm... She's definitely up to something!" The third defender said to himself. 

" What's wrong? Don't you like a bit of smiling?" She continue to give him a devious smile. 

He did not respond to her questions and was readying himself to whatever she will throw at him.

" Right..." She squinted her eyes, and began sneakily on preparing herself the trump card from behind her white dress's the hidden pocket: her bra!  

"  What is she doing...?" He said to himself, as he shivered from what he was seeing but not completely removing his focus on the task at hand. 

" You may not like getting something from my breasts but what if I give you this!" She threw a glimmering card. 

He could not help but to pick up the shining card: the photocard had a design of an anime girl whose blonde long hair was being blown away by the gentle winds, and her pink poofy gown filled with pink glittering ribbons on the sides of gown's skirt, and her hand holding some glowing yellow fire: a beautiful girl with an equally nicely-shaped bosoms. 

" Is that who I think it is...?" His interest had peaked at the card that she had thrown at him. 

He was silent for a few solid seconds as he widened his eyes, " No way... It is her! " 

For you see, my dear readers, he just had picked up a rare photocard of a Smartphone Legends' Genevieve that was showing her half-exposed HH cups at the man's left foot. 

" How did you know that I was into this character when the internet was still a thing? This Genevieve..." 

He wanted to ask more questions but he was too late!

Because Sammy cunningly passed through him. 

" Hah! You didn't see me comin', didn't you boy?" 

" God damn it!" He snapped his fingers in frustration. 

" I expected that of him... " The fireman sighed to himself. 

" This leaves me no choice!" Then, he began to dash towards Sammy that seemed like he was as fast as a human racecar on the biggest southern Luzon highway!

" Sammy! " Angeline shouted. 

" What is it, Angeline? " She turned her head. 

" Watch out! Don't forget the player at the vertical line! " She alerted her. 

" Of course! I know about that!" She pretended to know the exact thing that was about to come towards her: a very fast zoom from the other side of the court, zooming his way towards his target! 

" It's too late for you now!" He said to himself as he stretched out his hand to reach her shoulder as if the human racecar was about to finish the imaginary finish line on the express lane. 

" Nice try!" Sammy smirked, as she was able to dodge him, very smoothly! It was as if she was melted butter on a pancake. 

Seeing her swift reaction, he glared but focused on the other players like Ace who is currently crossing on the vertical line. 

" Oh shit! That was close!" And just like the effortless slide on a model's long, rebonded hair, she flipped her hair like in those hair commercials. 

" Way to go, Sammy!" Angeline cheered. 

" That's our Club President for you!" John Mark raised both of his fists as high as he could do so.

 And Ace animatedly raised his fist up into the air with joy after a successful slide on the ground to avoid the main defender.