Entering Deeper Into Her Dark Place's Origins

" I should really help her right now!" She thought to herself, wanting and forcing to stand up from where she was hiding. 

And in her mind, she had already been standing upright, but what she haven't realized is that... Her lower body hasn't moved an inch! 

 " Huh. That's weird... I'm not moving... No- It can't be--! " She looked at her legs and began to sweat, thinking of another way to help her. 

" No! Please stop, Sammy! You are not paralyzed waist down! It is I, who is making you not move from your place... " Her dark place spoke to her. 

" It's that voice from that void! It is really getting on my nerves! " 

" I know, " It replied. 

" What do you want from me? First, you brought me out from the Patintero Maze, and then, you brought me out here?! Are you one of those fanatics that knows some black magic that my group fought before? " 

" Not at all. I am not one of them, far from it, " It responded to her. 

" Well then. That's what many of them usually say-- And to that, I say-- Go fuck yourself! " She said while forcing herself to stand up to help her younger self who was now crying silently near her soiled report card. 

" Oh boy... I wanted for her to stay here longer but, I suppose... I have to make this memory move!" Her dark place sighed. 

And within one second, the voice made the little Sammy from the dining room stopped crying as if a switch had been turned off, stood up without any word muttered, and began running to the main door of the house, closing it by banging the white wooden loudly. 

" Oh fuck! Wait up! " She was able to break the spell of her dark place and quickly ran as fast as she could to catch up with her. 

" Don't worry, little me! I will help you!" She said to herself. 

But as soon as reached to open the door, she would find herself in a blinding bright white space, finding herself floating in mid-air.

" Not again!" She complained while swimming her way to find her old self. 

" I am sorry, Sammy. But this is for your own good!" The voice spoke, and within seconds of on an endless space devoid of any life, a gigantic vacuum cleaner as big as a seven-story building appeared from the white void, saying in a high-pitched robotic voice: " Target Sammy spotted. Initiating sequence..." 

" Oh, this is not good! " Sammy swam to the opposite direction as fast as she could! 

But the cleaning was far from its battery dead and was even faster! 

" This is not really good! " She was at her limit with her stamina, as she found that she was running slower and slower every minute of the chase. 

But then, the titanic vacuum cleaner jumped a few meters in front of her, warning her: " If you do not cooperate, this will only prolong this operation, " 

" Does it look like I want to do so? Huh?! " She began to run to the other direction, looking in all directions for her old self. 

Then the huge robot said in response, " Suit yourself. Please prepare to go to another place... Initiating Suction Power... " Then it turned its power on by itself and began to engulf her into its suction brush. 

" No. I cannot die yet! Not yet! " She screamed as she was mercilessly wiped out by the monstrously large cleaning machine. 

In a blink of an eye, she was out of the white void and finds herself lying on the ground that felt rough, cold and wet. 

" Where am I? " She rubbed her head, her eyesight still blurry, as she slowly finding her balance on the concrete walkway. 

Then she froze, not expecting to be in a horrid place-- her old school.