Chapter Three

I woke up in my bed and my head was pounding. I knew I shouldn't of taken those shots. My phone was buzzing like crazy. I knew who it was but I decided to ignore it. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. I went downstairs to grab some aspirin for my headache, but when I went into the living room all my brother's bandmates were here.

"Good afternoon sis," Calum laughed.

"Shutup, I have the worst headache ever," I snapped at him.

"Wouldn't surprise me, you were pretty drunk last night," Luke laughed, making the rest of the boys laugh.

"Whatever. Remind me to never go to a party again," I said.

"Why were you even at the party?" Calum asked.

"Well, Jayla, Mona, and Cas-," Thats when I lost it and started to cry again. I ran back into my room and crawled into my bed. I still can't believe he did that to me. I wiped my eyes and let out a few sniffles. I needed to get my mind off of him. I decided to call one of my friends over.

"Mona?" I asked.

"Yup thats me," She responded.

"Hey, um can you come over? Like now." I asked.

"Uh," She paused for a moment. I could hear other people's voices in the background, but I couldn't understand who it was, but it was definitely a guy. "Yeah, I'll be right over."

I hung up and decided to fix my self up. I look horrible right now, so I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower. After my shower, I let my hair air dry, since I was to lazy to blow dry it. I didn't put on any makeup, just in case I started crying again.

*MONA'S POV*

"Casper, I need to go," I said getting out of bed. Casper was currently at my house, in bed, with me. "No, please don't go," he whined. "Casper, I'm going over to Luna's," I said going into my bathroom. "Oh, well can I come?" He asked. I just laughed, "No, your the last thing she wants to see." He just sighed and walked out of my room.

After I got finished getting ready, I walked to Luna's house. I'm glad its not that far.

*LUNA'S POV*

I sat in my room, scrolling through Twitter. I decided to look at Luke's profile page. He already had ten thousand followers; that's just from posting covers on YouTube with the other guys. I wasn't following any of the guys, except for my brother. I wasn't going to following him because I didn't want him to know I was looking on his page.

Soon I heard a knock at my door and I knew it was Mona. I opened my door and she pulled me into a hug. "How are you?" She asked. "I'm alright, I could be better though." She sighed and sat at the foot of my bed.

"I heard what happened," she frowned.

"Yeah it's - wait, how did you know?" I asked confused. I hadn't said anything to her.

"Oh, uh, Jayla. Yeah, she told me," she said hesitantly. I didn't say anything to Jayla either, but I guess news spreads fast?

"Well, anyways, let's get your mind off of boys for a while," she smiled.

"Yes please, maybe we could go to the mall?" I asked. I was never one to go there, but why not? She nodded and we went out of my room.

We walked downstairs and the guys were playing Fifa. Of course. "Calum, I'm going to the mall," I said opening the front door and walking out. I waited for Mona to catch up and we both got into her car. "Hey, were you even at the party last night? I remember you and Jayla talking me into going, but I never saw you there," I asked confused. "Erm, yeah, I was there. I tried looking for you, but I guess we never found each other," she responded. The car ride was silent after that.

We arrived at the mall, and it was packed; as usual. We went to a couple stores, but shopping was never my thing. I always felt it boring and it's a waste of time. "How does this look?" Mona asks coming out of a dressing room. She was wearing a red strapless dress, that fit tight everywhere. "Yeah, it uh, looks great," I smiled. She smiles back and goes back into the dressing room.

I sunk myself deeper into the lounge chairs in the store as I waited for Mona. She takes forever to get dressed. "Mona?! Are you ready yet?!" I whined.

"Yes, I'm right here. Let me just go and pay for this," she says walking to the cash register.

I walk out of the store and wait for Mona to come out. She finally came out and we walked to a couple more stores.

I know the whole idea was to get my mind off of boys, but it's the only thing I can think of.

_________________
Ok so this was more of a filler chapter. But don't worry, I have great plans for the future :)

Vote and Comment!