Chapter One

*beep* *beep* *beep*

My alarm clock went. I did not want to get up, even if it was just a Friday, I was so tired. I guess this is what I get for staying up late last night. Who could blame me? YouTube gets very addictive. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. A yawn escaped my mouth as I got out of bed.

I went inside my bathroom and turned on the shower. The water heated up quickly, and I stripped off my clothes and went inside.

After my shower, I dried my hair, and put on some makeup. I walked over to my closet and scanned through the clothes. I chose a black tight shirt, with a floral skirt, and my black vans.

I made my way downstairs to see my brother already eating his breakfast. I don't usually eat breakfast, but I decided to chow down a granola bar. "Morning sis," he said. "Morning," I mumbled back. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded my head and got into his car. He got into the drivers seat and started the car. He backed the car out of the driveway, and started to drive to school.

We arrived to school, and Calum parked the car. We both got out and I walked over to Calum. "See ya," he said walking to his friends. "Bye," I said walking over to my friends. I don't have tons of friends, more just like a small group. That group consisted of my boyfriend, Casper, and my two best friends, Jayla, and Mona.

"Hey," Casper said giving me a quick kiss.

"Ugh," Jayla groaned. "Please no kissing."

"Your just jealous," I said back to her.

"Am not!" She snapped back.

"Okay, okay. Sorry."

"Don't be, she's always fantasizing about Michael anyways," Mona chimed in.

"UGH!" She whined. "Lets just go to class."

The first class I have is Maths. A couple of my brother's friends are in this class with me. I believe their names are Luke and Ashton? I don't hang out with my brother's friends much.

I took my seat in the front and waited for class to start. I'm not much of a honor student, I'm more of a 'get my assignments done and I don't care what grade I get', sort of student. I still do very well on my assignments, it's just I don't care as much as I should.

I noticed Ashton and Luke walk in. Late as usual. They never get in trouble for being late, which really get's on my nerves. They take their seats in the back. You see, they're more of the 'I really don't care about school, just music' kind of students. Ashton is actually very nice, and he does very well in school. Except for Luke. He's the 'bad boy', if you want to put it mildly. He has taken some girls virginity, but he tries to get girls who already lost theirs, so I've heard. I don't talk to him much, because my brother hates me talking to him. Calum can be really overprotective, it can drive me crazy sometimes, but otherwise things are good.

"Ms. Hood?" Mr. Evans said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes," I said embarrassed. I could hear the snickers of the students next to me. "Can you please solve the problem on the board?" he asked. "Whatever," I mumbled and got out of my seat. I looked at the problem, and thank God it was an easy one.

*LUNCH*

I got my lunch and sat at my normal table with my friends. "Hey babe," Casper said as I sat down. "Hey," I said back. Jayla and Mona made their way over to our table and sat down. "Guys, I heard there's going to be a part tonight at Luke's house. We should totally go," Jayla said excitingly. "Why, because Mikey's gonna be there?" Mona laughed. "Stop that," Jayla lightly shoved Mona. "I would love to go, but Casper and I have a date with Netflix tonight," I said. "Oh come on guys! It's a Friday night! Live a little," Jayla whined.

I looked over at Casper, he shrugged his shoulders, "We should go." Does anyone take a hint here? I really don't want to go to this party. Not because I've never gone to one, but because it's Luke's party. "Fine," I gave in. "Yay!" Jayla and Mona cheered in unison. "Yay..." I said weakly.

*END OF DAY*

I stopped at my locker before leaving, and Casper came with me. "Ok, for the party tonight, I know my brother would never let me go. So, we have to wait for him to leave for the party, then you can come pick me up. Sound good?" I asked. "Yeah, but why do you listen to him, he can't control you," he said back. "Look, I know Calum's a little over protective but he just really cares for me." I said. I closed my locker and started walking out of the school with Casper. He intertwined our fingers as we passed my brother's friends. I could hear them scoffing, but I just ignored them.

Casper walked me over to his car, and opened the door for me. "What a gentleman," I teased. He just smiled and rolled his eyes. "I'm super stoked about this party tonight," he said starting up the car. "Yeah, me too," I said putting on a fake smile, which he seemed to have bought.

We arrived at my house and I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll text you when to pick me up," I smiled. "Alright, bye babe." I watched him drive away until I couldn't see him anymore.

I walked inside the house and heard Calum's music blasting from upstairs. Wow Calum. My mum and dad weren't home yet, they probably went to a bar after work.

I went up to my room and placed my backpack on the floor. I decided to see if I had any outfits to wear to this party. I went from hanger to hanger until I found this dress that Jayla had given to me because it didn't fit her anymore. It was a black leather skater dress. I held it up to my body and stood in front of a mirror. I think it looked good. I was so nervous for this party. What if something really bad happens?

I just hope nothing does.

__________________________

Alrightyyyyy thanks for reading the first chapter. I'm really excited for this story and yeah

Vote and Comment!