Chapter Seven

Ding Ding Ding
My phone woke me up with someone annoyingly texting me. I checked the time and it was 10:35 am. I barely got to sleep in. I checked my messages and they were all from Michael.

Michael: good morningggggg
Michael: wake up
Michael: lunaaaaaaaaaa
Michael: please get up :(
Michael: finnnee.. good morning beautiful :)
Michael: better?
Michael: I said beautiful
Michael: you should be up now
Michael: OMF WAKE UP
Me: morning Michael
Michael: IT HAS SPOKEN
Me: shutup what do u want
Michael: let's go out for breakfast
Me: I just woke up I'm not ready
Michael: better get your ass outta bed  I'm on my way
Me: God Michael whyyyy
Michael: just get ready plssss
Me: ugh I'll be ready in like 20
Michael: 20 seconds cus that'd be great
Me:
Michael: ok ok

I put down my phone and walked inside my bathroom. I didn't have time shower so I quickly brushed my hair and put it into a messy bun. I really didn't care to do my makeup, so I brushed my teeth and went to my closet. I stripped off my pyjamas and exchanged them for leggings and a t-shirt.

I slipped on my Nike Roshers and walked out of my room. My brother wasn't in his room, which is really surprising because he usually sleeps in longer.

I made my way downstairs but then rushed back upstairs realising I had forgotten my phone. There were a few more messages from Michael, telling me that he was only a couple seconds away. I went back downstairs again noticing Michael's car in the driveway. I left a note on the counter writing down that I was going out for a bit and I will be back soon.

I opened the front door and walked out to meet Michael by his car. He was leant up against it, scrolling through is phone, oblivious that I was standing near him. I let out a small cough as he perked his head up and blushed. "Hey." He said still feeling embarrassed. I smiled, "let's go, I'm starving."

The restaurant we went to was small and it only served breakfast foods. We both ordered pancakes and soon we were done eating and leaving the restaurant.

"Thank you for breakfast." I said climbing into the car.

"Anytime." He smirked.

______

The rest of the day was me sitting in my room doing nothing. I got caught up on my Netflix and started reading the third book of the Divergent series, Allegiant. It was one of my favourite series, especially since Tobias is pretty cute.

I received a text on my phone from Jayla. She was complaining on how I didn't come to her cabin and how much fun I'm missing out. But honestly, I'd rather be here hanging with my brother than them.

I was really focused on my book, oblivious to the fact someone had walked into my room. "Hey." They said in a soft tone. I lifted my head, eyes still reading the last line of the page. "Luna," they spoke still maintaining a soft tone, "honey."

My eyes looked to see who it was and it was my mother. I held my breath in shock. She had never came into my room like this before.

"Can we talk?" I nodded my head as she sat at the foot of my bed. She was actually very pretty. Shoulder cut brown hair, blue eyes, and she had great cheekbones, making her face stand out more.

"What's up?" I said awkwardly, trying to make conversation. "Well, your dad and I are getting a divorce," she paused taking a deep breathe, "He's moving out soon, it'll just be the three of us."

I felt bad for her, even though I pretty much hated my dad. I remember how we were a normal family. My dad used to take Cal and I out for ice cream on Fridays after school.

"I'm sorry mom." I said with the most sympathetic tone I could use.

A tear slipped down her cheek and fell into her lap. I scooted closer to her, leaning in and placed my arms around, pulling her into a hug. "You're doing the right thing." I smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

Hearing the news of my parents getting a divorce was sad. I hated to see my mom in such a fragile state. She never deserved any abuse nor did Calum and I. My mother left my room without a word. I could tell she was taking this really hard. She fell in love with my dad, and losing the one you love is the worst thing in the world.

______

"CALUM YOUR SISTER SUCKS AT PLAYING GUITAR." Michael shouted. We were all over at Luke's, once again. They were practicing again, leaving me alone again. "I do not suck. I'm just not as skilled." I said sticking my tongue out at Michael.

I still had Michael's guitar in my hands and I felt embarrassed to play, but it as even more embarrassing not playing.

"Here." Luke said standing behind me. He was like a tower over me, but to be fair I was sitting down. He put his right hand on mine, placing it on the right chord. Then he took his left hand and put it on my other and moved it so I could actually play a chord. "There, you just learned the C chord." He laughed.

I smiled up at him and thanked him, even though I forgot how to play it after like 3 minutes. I saw Michael tense up and I looked away from him. I saw Luke smirk at him and then pick up his guitar to start tuning it.

"I'm hungry." Ashton whined. "You're always hungry." Calum laughed.

"Want a pizza?" Luke asked. They all nodded their heads and Luke walked upstairs to go and order the pizza.

I made my way upstairs telling the boys I had to use the bathroom. I found Luke in the kitchen talking on the phone. I didn't want to disturb but he caught my eye and it was to late to turn away. I waited till he was off the phone to start speaking. "What's up babe?" He smirked. Babe? "Excuse me, I am not your babe." I said.

"Like you wouldn't melt if I called you babygirl?" He licked his lower lip, over his lip piercing. Oh God, he is hot. No he isn't shutup Luna.

"Nope." I closed my eyes for a second then opened them back up. "Never."

"I know you like me Luna." He smirked again.

"Do not." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you do. And if you didn't then why would you be kissing me right now?"

"Kissing you? I'm not k-" My sentence got interrupted with lips placed on mine. I was taken aback at first, but then kissed back. It was as if time had stopped. That sounds cheesy, but it was true.

He pulled away sooner than I had liked and gave me a wink. My cheeks turned a light crimson as I processed the event that just taken place.

"Told you, babygirl." And with that he walked back downstairs and joined the guys.

_____________________________________________________

WOAHHH OK! Ok first HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2k15! AHHH! I hope y'all had a great Halloween, I got a ton of candy and I'm excited abt that.

Anyways oml how long has it been since I updated? I dunno but like here you go if anyone still reads this idk lmao

Yeah sorry for not updating but I will start regularly updating again!!!! :)

Vote and Comment!