Wuh oh!!

We're gunna say it's like week 3 of "Classic" being gone.

Fell sure was having a shitty time. What if classic was dead? What if Classic purposefully Dissapeared? Maybe Fell was too rude with a joke? That's basically what was running through Fells mind. At some point, Fell papy let Fell stay at home for a bit. Papy was mean, but he still understood Fell needed some time. God, why would he get attatched? This is what he got for getting attatched to someone- wasn't it? Out of all the possible outcomes, this was the one that was happening? Wow.

Let's go see the soon-to-not-be classic

'CLASSICS' POV
---------------------------

42 genocide resets. It's been 42 resets, and all they've done is KILLED EVERYONE. When will they stop? Will they give up if I keep winning? I lost a few times, but maybe if I just always win- but they've memorized my attacks. I can't just change them. They tried to spare me. I wasn't gunna let that happen, but god- maybe I should've. No. No, that's not my choice. No. I've learned that they do around 2 resets a day, for God knows why. Is there really a God? No. Definitely not. Maybe I should just stop talking at all, it's just avoiding the inevitable. I don't think they're gunna stop doing this, honestly..

I am severly running out of ideas so uh timeskip to like yk when Classic becomes Dust and like years later yk yk it's 3AM leave me be

Fells 3rd person POV

Fell was just doing everything he usually did, he was at his post sitting around, trying not to fall asleep out of boredom and sheer laziness. He looked around- nobody was there. No humans, no monsters. Kinda boring tbh. Then again, everyday was boring as fuck. Fell left his post and went to grilbys, moving a pile of snow where he was standing so it "resembled him". As grilby walked, he saw less people than usual. Damn, did some new gang come around? That must suck for them. Fell got to grilbys and opened the door, walking over to the seat he always sat in. There was always a chair that was slightly too close next to his, but Fell never bothered to move it. Even though he hated memories of that, it also made him have some type of slight hope. For a second, he just looked at the seat- then he smiled wide and called grilby

" Hey Grilbz, Ya know what I want!"

He chuckled slightly, then looked down at the table before the mustard swiftly went into view. Fell took the mustard and downed that shit like it was a drink, but only drank like half. Fell then got up, and said the usual shitty thing that made grilby want to end his business every time.

"Put it on my tab, why don't ya? "

Fell then walked out before Grilby could say anything, then took a small "shortcut" to his post. Once he got there, he kicked away the snow, kinda acting like a little kid and smashing it just for fun. He placed his mustard onto the post, and just went back to "watching" for humans. We all know he wasn't watching, and he was just zoning out.

DUSTS 3RD PERSON POV
-----------------------------------------------
(This Dust is working for the NM gang since that's the only way they'd be able to meet. I'm gunna sadly have to mis characterize Nightmare a bit for the plot, but I think most wattpaders do that anyways!!)

Dust was assigned to go on to a single mission alone to Under fell and do the usual, torture, kill, spread negativity in any way. This wasn't the first Underfell AU that he had gone to, and it wouldn't be the last he'd attack, from what he knew of. Every time he attacked an Underfell AU, especially when he got to that Underfell Sans, he usually needed Horror or Killer to do it for him/help him, so this mission was to "help" him get used to it. Dust had to agree, so there he was, being pushed out of a portal by Killer and straight into Snowdin, except because Killer was an asshole, he pushed Dust RIGHT into the trees, making him accidentally teleport onto a tree, instead of beside it.
"God damnit killer.. I swear, you're next."
Sadly for Dust and luckily for Killer, Dust was already in the tree and Killer couldn't hear him.

(FELL'S 3RD PERSON POVVV!!!!🤩🤩)

Fell was dead asleep, but when he could hear rustling in the trees, Fell quickly woke up and stood up from his chair in the post, looking around to see if anybody, especially Papyrus, was nearby. He would have just brushed it off, but it's the fact that he heard a quiet grunt after that which made him actually go and check.
"Hey, what the fuck are ya doin' over there?"
Fell shouted, trying to sound threatening. He didn't dare go near the woods though, as he was quite prepared to fight.

(DUSTS 3RD PERSON POV⁉️⁉️⁉️)

Dust was silent. He didn't expect to see the Fell of this universe soon, and just hearing his voice made him want to retreat. Sadly, he knew that Nightmare would be pissed if he did that. Plus, Killer would tease the hell out of him for that. Dust thought about running off, but he still knew that Fell was strong, even if he knew he was stronger than Fell. Soon enough, after probably a minute, Fell yelled once again.
"Cmon, Show yourself."
That familiar voice that Dust knew wouldn't really be HIS Fell. Dust braced himself, before finally deciding that he had to finish his mission and stepped out of the forest, a familiar bone in his hand. This felt like Papyrus all over again, but at least he knew that it wasn't really his Fell. But, Dust stopped when he noticed Fell's expression. Unlike how they were usually surprised at the fact that he looked exactly like them, this Fell looked.. Genuinely shocked, like, it looked like he was about to sob. There was silence for a good minute. Dust was trying to gain the courage to stab a man that looked just like his fiance, and Fell was trying to decipher.. Something. Which, we all knew what that something was, but right now we're in Dust's POV.
"Classic?"
Fell spoke, his voice slightly betraying his concern. He didn't look like classic, but he did. He was. Fell knew he was, but he didn't. It was all just.. Confusing. But, Fell wasn't the only one confused. Dust was just as confused, as that was, obviously, what he was called by Ink, HIS Fell, and a few other people he met before becoming who he was now.

Hey so what if I told you that this was where I was ending the story for now.🧍
what if I also told you it was specifically because GOD I'M SO TIRED OF WRITING THIS SHIT UUUGHGHFHGHGHG💔💔💔
Anyways so Uh
1190 word count🗣️