5-Noriaki Kakyoin Looks like A Fucking Melon PT2 🤑

Aight so I kinda forget how the fight went down between Jotaro and Kakyoin so ima free ball it and hope for the best 😭
And I'm almost done with Part 5 so expect some story's for that very soon.

—————————————————————— ⭐️
PREVIOUSLY ON Y/NS BIZZARE ADVENTURE!
"Now feel the wrath of my undeflecable emerald splash"!"

—————————————————————— ⭐️
As his stand powered up it sent what seemed to be hundreds on emeralds towards Jotaro, you had to do somthing before they made impact.

"21 (will you do it for me 😩) Savage!" You said summoning your stand. You send your stand flying towards Jotaro.

'Shit shit SHIT! I'm not gonna make it to him in time!' You think to yourself.
'There's only one move that can stop those emeralds' you think to yourself.
'And I know exactly what it is!' You smirk as you pit yourself in front of Jotaro along with your stand next to you. Jotaro stares at you with a mix of shock fear and a slight hint of anger.

"You dumb bitch! Your gonna get yourself killed!" He screams at you spitting up blood. The red haired boy can only share his same look.

"It's pointless you can't deflect the emerald splash no matter how hard you try!" He says. You turn your back to him as you look over your shoulder with a devious smirk.

"You know what to do 21 savage!" You say.

"You got it," 21 savage says. "KILL DA HOE!" It cry's, sound waves shoot from the speakers on its shoulder shattering the emeralds. "BETCHHHHHHHHHHH" it says as it punches Kakyoin in the face, the punches send him to the wall leaving him unconscious. His so very unreflective splash. Reflected.

NORIAKI KAKYOIN!
STATE: TEMPORARY RETIRED!

You fist bump your stand as it fades away.

"Hell yea! I'm that bitch-" you can't even finish your sentence as Jotaro throws you over his shoulder along with Kakyoin. You struggle to get off as you flail like a fish outta water.

"LET ME GO YOU EMO BITCH!" You say, you give up eventually after he throws Kakyoin over his shoulder. He jumps out the window as what sounds like students and ambulances make there way to the school. "Can you at least tell me we're your taking us?" You ask, he sighs tilting his hat down.

"Just shut up and enjoy the ride." He says.

————————————————TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BYE STRAIZO

You eventually make it to what seems to be Jotaros front gate. He finally drops you keeping the unconscious boy on his shoulder.

He opens the gate as you along with him begin to walk towards his front door. When you reach it you can hear a woman inside.

"Oh my! I can feel a connection, one that only a mother and son have. Jotaro must be thinking about me." The woman says.

"I'm right here" Jotaro says. "And I'm sure as hell not thinking about you" in response she jumps.

"J-Jotaro honey why aren't you at school?! And oh my lord who's that poor boy on yours shoulder!" She says.

"Shut up, it's none of your business. And we're the old man and Avdol? God why did you buy such a big ass house..." he mutters walking away. You turns your attention to the woman who you recognize as Holly, you met her when you and Jotaro had both gotten arrested.

"Oh Mrs.Holly! It's good to see you again" you says with a smile. She's smiles back at you.

"Oh Y/n dear! It's good to see you to, but please. Call me Seiko." She says. You nod.