2-Planes, Ghost, And Big Buff Emo Guy's 🤑

PREVIUSLY ON THE FRESH GAL OF BELAIR

'could my life get any worse?' Y/n thought to herself

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont mind the mortal combat references 😭

And also i must say this. for those who thought i was like 14 or 15 or smth im 11 turning 12 next year.

And one more thing, for those who are fans of jjk. have you seen the Gojo slander 💀

This is English

This is Japanese

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n!" your mother called, you were in your room playing Mortal Combat as your beloved Johnny Cage. (idgaf that the game didn't come out till 1992)

"Yes?" you yelled not taking your eyes off the screen for even a second. your mother gave no response.

"Y/n!" she called again, 'she must be deaf or something cause i know she heard me' you thought to yourself.

"YES?!?!?!?!??!" you quiet literaly screamed, your mother didnt seem happy with this response as she yelled back.

"Dont scream at me! come down here i need to tell you somthing!" she yelled.

you managed to win the round of mortal combat but quickly went down stairs knowing a second to long your mom would beat your ass no hesitation Johnny Cage style.

you made your way into the kitchen of your condo-apartment type home, you found your mother and father both sitting side bye side at one end of the table why one lone chair was placed on the other side. its looked like some business shit. you sat down heisetently as you raised an eyebrow towards your mother and father to see what this was all about.

Your mother took a long breath before speaking.

"were moving." she said looking downwards.

you stop for a second and let out a light laugh.

"were to like los angeles?" you say looking back and forth from the two.

"no..." your dad says also looking downwards. you begin to guess even more.

"okay you got me there..... what are we moving to new york or somthing like that-" your mom cuts you off.

"were moving to Japan Y/n." your mother says, before you can say anything she speaks again. "its final, we've already aranged to sell the house. And we've also already bought a new one in Japan. So, go start packing. thats all i wanted to say." she says before getting up, your father following behinds her.

before you do anything you go to the landline and call your bff.

RING
RING
RING

"Helloooo?????" you hear the familier voice of your friend F/n answer from the other end

"hey, ive caled to tell you im moving to the land of the sushi people." you say siting on the counter sighing.

"Damn, your moving all the way to Japan? Could never be me" your friend says over the phone, you can almost see the expression of mockery she would have on her face right now. to most people thats a sign of what people call a "Fake friend" or a "player" but no. 

Shes the best friend you could ever ask for.

"yea i know, well i have to start packing. im glad i wont ever see you again shit face" you say jokingly.