___________________________________
Natasha

Its been about two weeks since I last spoke to Emma. She refuses to answer her phone and doesn't open her door when I go to her apartment. I don't even know if she still is there since she doesn't have a car. I can't go to her job since its Christmas and everyone is off and I don't have any of her friends numbers.

I'm stood outside Emma's door again banging on it "Em detka open the door..". No answer again. I sigh sitting down against her door. "Em I miss you. I just want to know that you and our baby are okay!" I shout hoping she hears me. No answer again. I tilt my head back and I place it on the door as I close my eyes.

"Can I help you?" I hear a man say. I open my eyes and I stand up. He has hold of a bag of things in one hand and has a cake in the other. "I'm looking for Emma. Your wes right?" I ask him. He nods "we tried to get her to talk to you but you know how she is". "I..just want to hear from her that she's okay. She's meant to be coming to spend Christmas with me and I miss her." I tell him.

Wes looks at me and sighs before opening the door "Em you have a visitor". I walk in behind wes and I spot Emma stood decorating a Christmas tree. She has on some joggers I gave her a while back aswell as one of my shirts. She looks towards the me and I spot bruising on her nose and a cut on her cheek. She looks tired and paler than usual.

__________
Emma

I stare in shock at the red head stood at the door. "What the hell happened?" Nat asks rushing over to me. I give wes a look as he says "Ava raped her..don't look at me like that you know you wouldn't have told her I'd I didnt". Nat pulls me into a hug and I don't try to push her away. I lean into her as I feel tears running down my face. "Have you told anyone else..like the police?" I shake my head.

Nat takes me over to the sofa and sits down. She pulls me onto her lap and I snuggle into her. Her fingers run through my hair as she speaks "can you pack a bag for her wes..she can stay with me for a while". He nods and I hear him going into my room. Natasha starts to hug me tighter and I hear her voice going shakey as she whispers "I'm sorry dorogoya..I'm so sorry".

After Wes brings me my things I'm taken to stark tower. I frown when we walk into the living area and I spot no tree "you have no fucking Christmas tree?". Nat shakes her head "its just gonna be me, you, pepper, Tony, Cap and Bruce and possibly Maria. Clints with you know who and I don't exactly know where thor is". I scoff slightly "tell Tony to get a tree out here and I'll decorate it.".

Nat does as I say and I end up stood at 10pm on Christmas eve decorating a tree with the others watching me. I hear Natasha come back into the room and she rushes over to me. "Detka be careful..you three are avengers and you are letting a pregnant woman decorate a tree by herself!" She shouts at the boys as she holds onto my waist to make sure I don't fall off the ladder I'm on.

I smile at her as I point to another bauble for pepper to pass me "Tasha I'm fine im only just over 5 months its not like I'm gonna have h-..them any time now". I place another bauble on the tree before climbing down. "I know but still..you should be taking it carefully" she tells me pulling me to the sofa. She sits down and I sit next to her leaning against her side.

"So are you two official?" Steve asks. Nat shakes her head "not yet. I haven't had the chance to ask yet have I dorogoya". I smirk as I ask "is this you asking me Romanoff?". Nat frowns "don't you start with this Romanoff thing. I don't like you being around her Tony". "Hey our kids gonna have your last name so I get to call you it" I tell her making her smile.

"Would you two just have sex already" Tony whines sipping on his beer. "We did..once and nearly again. Thats how I ended up like this" I mutter pointing to my bump. "And a bit?" Bruce asks confused "when". "A little over two months ago. Fury interrupted it though" I tell him.

I shuffle down and I rest my head on Nat's lap. "Tired Em?" She asks and I hum. "You two should go to bed we can finish the tree" Steve says. I nod as we get up "Pepper can you make sure they don't ruin the tree?". She nods and we say goodnight before going to bed.

I wake up to kisses on my face. I groan turning my face away and rolling on my side. "Don't be like that detka..its christmas" I hear the redhead next to me say. I open one eye to check the time on my phone "Tasha it is 7am go to bed". "Sorry..but it's the first time I've had a family to spend Christmas with" she whispers putting a hand on my bump.

I groan getting up "I hate you". "You love me really.." she says getting up and passing me some Christmas pyjamas to put on. I stick my finger up at her before pulling the trousers up. I look towards her and I smile when I spot she has matching pyjamas on.

"Em?" I hear her ask as I quickly put some makeup on. "Mhm?" I ask turning to look at her. "Here..i want to give you this whilst we are alone" she says passing a a necklace box. I smile opening it and I spot a necklace with a four leaf clover on. I pull it out to put it on and it breaks up into hearts. "Oh tasha..its beautiful honey" I tell her handing it to her to put it on me.

I turn around and Nat places it on me whilst pressing gentle kisses to my neck. "Be my girlfriend.." she whispers against my ear. I turn to face her and I cup her face in my hands. "I was waiting for you to ask me that love" I say before kissing her gently. Her hands go around my waist and I smile into the kiss.

Theres a knock at the door and it opens. "Oh-..sorry. I was just wondering if you were coming down" Pepper says covering her eyes. I laugh slightly placing my head on Natasha's chest "your fine Pepper..and we were just about to". Pepper nods and I follow her out with Nat behind me.

An hour or two later and nearly all presents have been handed out. I get up off Natasha's lap and I grab the present I got her. I paid her it and she unwraps it. "We are having a girl?" She gasps out as she spots 'Mama's girl' on a onesie. I hum pressing my lips to hers. I pull away and I kiss the end of her nose before getting up.

I spend the rest of the morning making Christmas Dinner with pepper and Natasha. After dinner we sit and watch movies. We end up going to bed at 13 and I lay with my hand across Nat's stomach.

I push her shirt up and I draw shapes around a scar on her. "Whats that from?" I ask moving down to press a kiss to the area. "Its from when I was in the redroom" she says running her fingers through my hair. I frown "whats the redroom?". "Its a place where many girls are kept..its where yelena is. I was there from when I was a baby except for when I was with my Foster family. Dreykov trained us to fight for him and would put us through torcher" she tells me.

I notice her hesitating to tell me something and I sit up to straddle her lap "What?". "Natasha Romanoff isn't my actual name. It's my American name. I..was born Natalia Romanova. I've never told anyone that." she tells me rubbing her hands up and down my thighs.I smile at her as I lean down to kiss her neck "Natalia hmm?..thats hot".

Nat grins at me as she flips us over. I feel her hands trailing up and down my sides as she speaks "Is it?". I go to nod but as I feel her hands reach my boobs and my body freezes up. I put my hand on Natasha's chest and I shake my head "I'm sorry..I..uh..". "Its fine dorogoya..we don't have to do anything until your okay and ready to" She whispers laying down next to me. Her hand rests on my stomach as she watches me falling asleep.