five - new seats

Bonfire
Wave To Earth

You sat next to Shoko, while the teacher would explain the agenda for the day

You sat next to Shoko, while the teacher would explain the agenda for the day. You were trying to think of some more ideas for a letter for Satoru, trying not to be so cheesy.

"Today, we'll be changing seats. Since you've all had these seats since April, and now it's July." She explained, she held a seating chart in her hand. Some of the students groaned as they heard that, some weren't as happy as others. The teacher walked over to the far sides of the rooms desks, and started to call everyone's names.

After a little while, she called the last two people who would sit next to each other. The last two desks in the back corner of the room.

"[Last name] and Gojo."

You felt your heart stop, processing what you just heard. You're sitting next to Satoru? Is this bad or good?

Everyone started to move around the room, finding their new seating arrangements. You walked over to the last set of desks in the back, Satoru was already there, he looked at you and smirked.

"Yo, [Name]!" He greeted, he gave you a friendly wave as you sat down beside him. You smiled as you waved back at him, you just hoped he wouldn't be able to sense how nervous you were.

You could feel your heart speed up, it was thumping harshly against your chest. You could feel the butterflies flying around your stomach. Your face felt as if it was on fire too, as if by a bonfire.

The class settled down as everyone found their new seats, as the lesson started.

"Turn to page 338 in your textbooks."

You turned your book's page to that exact numbers, as the teacher started to read what was on the page. You were writing down some words and important things on a notebook beside you. You were really focused before feeling a tap on your shoulder.

You looked over at Satoru, as he tapped his paper which was on the table. He pointed at some writing, you read it, as it said:

Wanna play tic-tac-toe?

You wanted to say 'yes', but you were worried that if you didn't pay enough attention to the teacher. You both would get in trouble.

Sure I guess :)

You wrote, he cheered quietly. He drew the chart, starting first. He wrote a X, as he brought the paper over to your side of the desk. You put down a O, handing the paper back to him.

You were multitasking, you were listening to the teacher as well as playing the game with him.

After a few moments, Satoru had won. He smiled widely, as he drew a like where he had won. He cheered as quietly as he could. You took the paper, writing something down on it.

Good job ^ - ^

He nodded, holding up his hand, you were confused. You tilted your head, it took a few moments to think he wanted a high five. You brought you hand up, making contact with his.

'IM TOUCHING HIS HAND, RIGHT?! THIS ISNT A DREAM?'

You mentally thought, you felt as if your face was heating up. Before pulling your hand away first, looking back at your textbook and paper. You touched your cheeks, feeling his warm they were. You couldn't believe it, something so simple as giving a high five to him, could make you do flustered.

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
          𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
|______________|
                     \ (•◡•) /
                       \       /

"What were you and [Last name] doing in first hour?" Suguru asked, remembering how earlier they had been doing something together when the teach was talking.

Satoru looked over, he moved his sunglasses to the bridge of his nose. "We were playing Tic-tac-toe, I was surprised she said 'yes'." He explained, going back to drinking his soda.

"If you need help on history, don't bother in asking us for help. Since you don't pay attention..." shoko murmured the last part, they had some upcoming tests, as it was almost summer break. So she made it clear that she wouldn't help him in any of that.

"Whatever, drama queen." He muttered to himself, she could obviously heard him. She was almost certain he wasn't even trying to hide the fact that he said that.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought."

Suguru chuckled at their little bickering, "We should start going to the library for studying, if you wanna pass these tests." He told him.

"Blah, blah, blah. I'll pass with no problem." Satoru mocked, he crossed his arms as he leaned back in his chair. He wasn't in the mood to talk about studying now, especially when their two month long summer break was coming up.

 He wasn't in the mood to talk about studying now, especially when their two month long summer break was coming up

I HAVE THE SUDDEN URGE TO WRITE ANOTHER MEGUMI FANFIC (HES JUST SO POOKIE BEAR!!!)

-SUE