seven - waterpark

Amoeba
Clairo

It was summer break, for the next two months

It was summer break, for the next two months. You didn't have a lot to do, you were planning to stay at home and think of ideas to write your admirer notes.

Then, Satoru gave you a text asking if you wanted to hangout with them. Apparently they were going to take Suguru's sisters to the water park.

Here you were, waiting for them at the subway station. Feeling a bit anxious about this for some reason.

"[last name],"

You looked up to see Shoko, looks like she was here second. "Oh, hi Ieiri." You greeted, as the two of you waited for the others.

Shoko nodded as she leaned on the wall, she glanced at you. She had an idea on this for awhile, and to her it was a bit obvious. "Do you like Gojo?" She asked bluntly.

"Huh?" You muttered out, completely caught off guard by that question. Did she figure it out? Did they all find out?

"Do. You. Like. Gojo." She repeated bluntly as ever. She looked at you with a casual glance, you were shocked by how nonchalant she was about this.

You were debating on telling the truth, but you couldn't just lie to her. "Y.. yeah, I do." You admitted, looking down embarrassingly.

"I'm assuming you're his admirer too."

"Yep."

She chuckled, which caught you even more off guard. Why was she laughing? This was kinda creeping you out, did you do something funny? "What's so funny?" You asked her, was liking Satoru a joke to her?

"I'm sorry, it's just, Gojo is all over his admirer. He likes the candies you keep giving him, along with the little notes he reads." Shoko explained, her mouth curved up into a grin as she looked at you.

You were shocked, you never heard them talk about his secret admirer. So you never knew Satoru's real feelings on your little letter's. "He only knows me as secret admirer... I doubt he'll ever see me like that..."

"See who like that?"

You jumped from the sudden voice, looking to see Satoru appear right beside you. You nearly knocked Shoko over, but she kept you and herself steady.

"Sorry for the wait." Suguru apologized, holding onto two little kids hands.

"You really had to go and scare her like that?" Shoko asked, putting a hand on her hip. She was clearly annoyed by him, but she was usually annoyed at him on a daily basis.

"It's fine really, I didn't get too scared." You quickly assured her, not wanting them to cause a conflict.

"Calm down you two, let's be a bit more appropriate when we have kids around." Suguru irked, leaning in to mumble that to the group. Saying it low enough for his sisters not to hear.