sixteen - box

My Love Mine All Mine
Mitski

You were walking down a path towards the school, holding up an umbrella as it was raining

You were walking down a path towards the school, holding up an umbrella as it was raining. It was only a drizzle, but you didn't want to get all wet.

As you were walking, you noticed a box on the side of the sidewalk. You looked over to see a cat, it was being drenched in the rain. It's also quite obvious that cats hate getting wet. You lowered your umbrella, putting it over the box, it was only drizzles so you wouldn't get too wet.

'I'll come back later.' You told yourself, walking down the pathway again.

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
|______________|
\ (•◡•) /
\ /

Satoru opened his locker, a letter falling out again. He grinned to himself, opening up the letter.

Dear Gojo,

I've been running out of candy, sorry for the past few letters I haven't gave you any. I've been eating some, so that's kinda my fault. I've been admiring you for the past two years of high school, I just can't seem to stop. If this sounds crappy I'm so sorry.

Winter break is coming up, well not coming up, in like a month and a half. I can't wait for Christmas, I really want to get you a gift!

SECRET ADMIRER

Satoru smirked to himself reading the letter, he wanted to get you something for Christmas too.

"Satoru, did you do yesterday's homework?" Suguru questioned him, Satoru turned his head over to him. Realizing he did not do the homework.

"Right... the homework! I'll do it later." He made an excuse, he would not do it later. Suguru knew that he wouldn't and didn't say anything. He knew he would instead be asking for the answers from him, Shoko, and you.

The three of them walked up the stairs to class, walking in and setting their things down. Satoru sat down beside you, he shot a look at you noticing how wet your uniform and hair was.

"Woah, [Name] your all drenched!" He said, your hair was damp and your uniform too. It wasn't too bad, but it was sorta noticeable.

You sheepishly grinned, "It's not that bad." You assured him, rubbing off the fact that your uniform was basically soaked.

He stared at you as if you were crazy, he then came up with the question why were you all soaked. "So why are you drenched?" He asked you.

You honestly thought it was embarrassing, your reason for not having an umbrella. "I saw a cat this morning in a box, and put my umbrella over it. It was only drizzling... so it's not that bad." You reassured him again, he sighed loudly but understood your reason.