2- Help

.
.
.

Vegas' POV _

Well I'm done pledging my cousin.

"Ok fine I'll try. But not now."

After a few moments Kinn's bestie Pete also arrived.

"Hey dude!"

They shared a hug and then with me.

"How are you Vegas? Long time no see. You're so quiet. Aren't you gonna flirt with me today."

"Well you're looking fuckin' hot as always."

"That's it. Nothing much."

"No I got my eyes and lines for my love. But I admire your beauty."

"Mesh... You got your eyes on a new prey again."

"No no don't misunderstood. This one is the love of my life."

"Let him go Pete. His eyes are on Big Yushida. He'll come down soon."

"Really! Are you gonna praise that strict guy? You have guts bro. Good luck."

I nodded. We have some drinks.

The auction starts. Kinn, Pete and I got most of the jewels and armories. And my babe is not behind. The others rarely bats against us. But but but..

My foreign friend also vie with us. I know he's a capable young mafia like us but he's doing great against as well.

The auction ends then a small party starts while the guards are moving the property we just brought.

We're chatting suddenly my babe I mean Big comes towards us. Kinn greets him as well as Pete & I.

Woof!! My little heart starts beating fast. He's indeed looking like an angel. I'm just speechless. They start chatting. He glanced at me once.

Shit!! It pierced my heart. But I'm feeling a bit cornered because I rarely know anything about him and he's just talking with these two. Well I excused myself to get my friend as well.

I went towards Kimhan who's sitting all alone with a glass of champagne.

"Hey Kimhan.."

"Vegas, give me accompany."

"Yeah that's why I'm here... BTW you handled the bidding very wisely. I'm impressed."

He just smiled. I took the seat beside him.

"Thanks for the compliment. May I ask why you suddenly change your seat here? I mean you were with those beauties."

"Nah.. I felt cornered."

"Oh really ? Who are they?"

"That one in black beside my cousin is Pete, Pete Pongsakorn. And another one in traditional Japanese dress is my babe. I mean Big Yushida. Both are my bastard cousin's friends."

"Oh.. babe.. that means you got your eyes on him. No bad. You have a great choice in men as well huh?"

"Well I can't give myself a compliment. I hooked up with both men and ladies. What about you? Do you hangout casually?"

"Frankly speaking, I never went out with a man. But I got one or two hot ladies in my bed."

"You're straight."

"Maybe."

"Maybe?!"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"So you want to go out with a man."

"I don't know. I'm a bit curious. I'm not absolutely sure as I never think about it. Why? Are you going to persuade me or asking me out on a date?

"I would have if you met me before he met. I think I would never let go of a chance to persuade a Parian beauty like you."

"Dude...You're... Whatever."

"No I'm serious. At least I could help you about the first experience with a... Man. Who knows?"

"So you can't help me right now?"

"I'm afraid I can't. Because my eyes are on him."

"Yeah I got it."

"But... I can introduce you with someone.. who might help you.."

I sipped my drink.

"Really?"

"Yeah what about... Humm... My cousin?"

"So you're here to setup your cousin and I?"

"Absolutely... Not."

"Maaan!!"

"Well he's a total bastard but he can be a great company for your first night experience. I'm just asking because you guys shared several glances after the first encounter."

"You noticed that much?"

"Of course. My eyes are sharp. You can't lie."

"Fine. I glanced at you guys. I mean your cousin. So what?"

"Nothing. I know you pick some interest on him. It's up to you."

"BTW.. how do you know that your cousin is so good? Don't tell me that you guys shared bed?"

"No. We never tried. And if he dared I would have kicked his ass. But still that bastard took away my very first kiss."

He chocked his drink.

"You shared your first kiss with your cousin. Interesting."

"Yeah that's a pretty short story."

.
.

In highschool _

Vegas was passing by the restroom but his eyes got two figures kissing each other.

"Oi Kinn what the hell are you doing?! And you get out."

The other boy immediately left.

"What's wrong with you, cousin?"

"What were you doing?! Do you have any idea what will happen if Hia Nu knows about this?"

"What will happen? And who's gonna tell him? You?"

"Stop doing what you were doing idiot. Let's go to class."

Kinn smirked. He pushed Vegas and grabbed his two hands over his hand against the wall. Before Vegas could speak Kinn pushed his lips against his cousin.

Vegas struggled but no use. Kinn slides his tongue inside the other's mouth. They kissed until Vegas' breath came short. Kinn let go.

"Ah..wooh... Kinn.. you fucker !!! Why did you... You..."

"Now you can't even tell Hia because you kissed me too. So shut your mouth and let me enjoy my life."

"I'll sue you Kinn.. you bloody bastard!!"

"Bye cousin. I must say that kiss was... Good."

Kinn went to his class while Vegas was standing still in shock.

.
.

"Well this is what happened. I wanted to kick his ass that time but my bad. I couldn't. Well I went out with both gender because of him you know. I was also curious and yeah it's not bad actually."

"You you're telling me I should try out."

"If you want to. But be careful. You can try but don't fall for him."

"You're warning me."

"For your own good."

"Thanks for the help.. friend."

"Humm. Come let me introduce you with them a bit more."

"Let's go."

We gulped down our drinks then made our way to my cousin and his friends.

_______________________________________