7- Welcome To Japan

.
.
.

Vegas' POV _

I'm super excited!! Kimhan will handle the deals as I already convinced the elders that I'll handle the deals with Yushida family.

Most importantly I'm gonna stay there for 2 fuckin' months! That's awesome!

I bid goodbye to my Nong then took the files from my Pa.

.
.

After a long plane journey I'm finally in Japan's Komatsu international airport in Kanazawa.

Can't wait for my baby to pick me up.

There he is! Wearing the traditional Japanese outfit and his guards behind him.

Cute!

"Kon'nichiwa.. welcome to Japan."

He bowed as well as his guards. A warm welcome.

"Kon'nichiwa.. Arigatou.."

I smiled. Then start walking side by side. But it feels a bit awkward. I mean he's already my friend. He can have some talks but he's totally silent.

"Hey.. anything wrong?"

"No."

"Then why are you not talking to me?"

"Humm.. I guess it's better not to get too casual. You come here for work. Just focus on that."

What?! He changed this much within a few days. Something's fishy..

"Hey hey..wait.. did Kinn.. tell you anything?"

"Yeah. Not anything but a lot about you."

KINN ANAKINN!!!

I controlled my anger. Tried to stay cool around him. We walked to his car. But we're going in separate cars.

DAMN KINN!

I called that bastard.

"Bastard!!"

"Oao.. brother what's wrong?!"

"Brother huh? What the hell did you tell my darling?! He's not talking to me properly!!"

"I didn't say anything."

"LIAR!! FUCKIN' BASTARD!!"

"Look.. I only praised you as you praised me to your friend. We're even now."

"Is that Vegas?"

"Yes sweetie.. you go back to sleep. I'll hang up right away."

Kimhan's voice!

"Oi KINN!! Is Kimhan with you?!"

"Yeap.. he's sleeping over my chest like a baby. Tired after a long session."

"What?! How dare you lure my friend?"

"You're chasing my friend as well."

"I'm chasing because I love him. Not like you."

"Let it go. It's our matter. I'm sleepy. I'm hanging up now. Enjoy your visit. Bye."

"Hey Kinn!! Hello.. hello.."

FUCKIN' BASTARD!!! YOU'LL DIE IN MY HANDS!!

Now I have to fix everything with my baby first.

We reached his house after a 3 hour long ride. Actually it's more like an old japanese palace. It's hiding in the woods.

There's no modern touch. Everyone is wearing traditional clothes. Seems like I'm the only foreigner here.

Some ladies traditionally vowed. They're called Geisha. I had to take off my shoes before entering. Two ladies took me to my room.

They don't open the door while standing instead they sit down then open the door. I'm quite surprised with all their activities.

There's no chair or bed. A low table is placed with flowers in the middle. A small closet. Antique showpieces and paintings are around for decoration.

I got a set of traditional clothes to wear after a warm bath.

I was struggling to wear these clothes then Big entered with a cute young man.

I'm a bit embarrassed as I wasn't fully dressed up. Big shook his head then helped me. He got close to me. I smiled.

"Thank you.. who's he?"

"This is my younger brother, Bisyou."

"Hello.."

"Hi.."

"Come have dinner with us. Then you have to meet with my grandpa." He strictly instructed me.

I nodded then followed them.

After a delicious dinner it's time to meet with his grandpa, Bunsakuro Yushida.

I'm nervous. If my baby is this strict then how much that olde is.. I heard from my uncle and Kinn that he's super strict.

Oh.. Jesus help me!

Before opening the door Big asked me to sit down bending my knees as he did the same. Then he slowly opened the door. He asked permission to enter.

As that old man nodded we entered. Again sit down to close the door. That olde is looking at some papers.

"Grandpa.. this is Vegas Theerapanyakul. He comes here on Mr. Korn Theerapanyakul's behalf to discuss the dealing."

"Hmm.. hand me the papers."

He talked but I don't understand anything.

"Hey.. give the file."

"Ok. Here it is."

He placed it on the table politely. They talked for a while while I was staring blankly because I don't understand japanese. Sometimes that olde gave me death glares.

What the hell am I? I'm also a mafia dude not a criminal.

Sitting in the polite style my legs got numb. This position is quite difficult. I don't know how he's sitting so comfortably.

"It's done. Let's go. I'll discuss everything with you."

I nodded at the olde.

"Arigatou Gozaimasu." I said thanks to that dude then tried to stand up but almost fell. I can't feel my legs. Big immediately grabbed my waist.

"I'm sorry..my legs are numb."

"At least get outta here politely. Grandpa is starting."

He helped. We opened the door then got out just like we previously did.

Before I asked for his help he grabbed my waist again then led me to my room.

"Want me to give your feet a massage? You'll feel better."

"No no it's ok. Don't.."

"I know sitting in that position for so long can be irritating. But you'll get used to it."

He touched my feet. It feels a bit strange but I feel

God! My babe is helpful. I'm just seeing his face.

"Vegas... Vegas.. VEGAS!!"

"Huh?!"

" We got to discuss the meeting."

"Yeah."

Two ladies served tea and sweets.

He keeps talking and I'm seeing his face.

How beautiful!

You'll be mine soon.

.
.

Vegas closed his eyes. Big tried to wake him up but no use. Big took out the metres and let Vegas sleep comfortably.

He turned off the lights then left.

______________________________________