Uninvited Guests

Things seem to be looking up for us as sisters now that we have taken care of some of the magical matters now, we are focused on our visitors. Our family is eccentric but uptight and always wanted fortune. The fact of this matter is that we females here in America we got the bigger prize. Our family coming are eager to question us on our title and fortune. Possessions are not something we care about. We just like to maintain it and protect it. On my way down I meet up with Emma and she grabs my arm joining me down the stairs.

" Do you think Evelyn is doing better this morning? I went to her room, but she was in the bathroom getting ready." Emma said to me as we went in for breakfast.

" If she is in the bathroom then she will be coming down I haven't heard anything else. I mean we have our family coming for tea today. She has bothered us enough about this horrid day, so she won't miss it or leave us here to deal with it." I said to Emma as she smiled and went to scoop her breakfast. I made me a coffee and went to sit down while Henson brought in our mail from the morning post today.

" You have a letter here Emma for you and this is for Evelyn go ahead and set it there for her. I am sure she will be here at any moment now." I said as I opened my letters to go over and see what letters I have to write today. As I opened another letter Evelyn comes in on her own time.

" We thought you weren't going to come down for breakfast. I went to your room, but you were in the bathroom getting ready." Emma said to her as Evelyn smiled and went to scoop her some eggs and bacon. She went to pour her coffee and she sat down smiling at all of us.

" Of course, I would be down for breakfast we have a long day ahead of us because they will be here right before our teatime. So, if you all are planning to go somewhere now, please come back before the tea." Evelyn said to us both as Emma got up and excused herself and she had somewhere to go in a hurry.

" Evelyn I will be back before tea today and I won't be going back to the office after that. Is there anything else you need me to do before they arrive." I said as I continue to drink my coffee and read my letters.

" No Elizabeth, I think all is taken care of really. The tea will be arranged and will be ready before they get here, and dinner is all ready for tonight. They did not want to stay here I did ask to be polite, but they insisted on staying at the hotel." Evelyn said to me as she opened her letters and put it down to eat some breakfast.

" Well let's leave it at that then we can all be comfortable on our own. I will be off then to the office, and I will be back before tea." I said to her as I stood up and got ready to leave. I got a couple of things to do but no meetings thank God. I hope Evelyn isn't as stressed as she is trying to be really calm on the outside. I know Elizabeth is wanting to make sure I don't look like a chicken with its head cut off. But really things are handled and just knowing that we need to meet them today is just something I do not look forward to.

" Henson, thank you for breakfast it was delicious and is everything organized and ready for today to entertain. Let me know if anything is a nuisance for tonight." I said to Henson as I stood up to walk out, I had to go to the library to write letters.

" Yes, lady Evelyn everything is ready for tonight nothing is a nuisance my lady." Henson said to me as he opened the door so I can go out. I was pleased to hear it though because I wanted to get on with getting these letters out. It was business with the boutique and my new designs that other designers are wanting. Although I am thrilled with this and any other day I would be focused on this matter. But with tea and dinner time occupied I need deal with these and move on with my day. I had to make sure my dress was ready for tonight it will be brought here soon. My sisters and I have been so busy and with protecting the greater good it put a halt on our lives during some days.