00 preface

SUMMARY 

Amidst the echoes of a victorious battle, Draco and Amelia's paths collide within the hallowed halls of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The castle, though scarred by conflict, remains a sanctuary where new beginnings can take root.

Their first meeting is charmingly awkward and little do they know that this chance encounter will kindle a connection neither can resist. As their final year unfolds, Draco and Amelia find solace in each other's company, their budding friendship blossoming into something deeper.

Yet, beneath the surface of their newfound affection lies a veil of secrets, waiting to be unveiled. Amelia harbours a dark legacy linked to her father's past as a Death Eater, while Draco wrestles with the ghosts of his own choices. Their quest for redemption leads them down a perilous path as they grapple with the choices they've made and the choices they have yet to make.

_________

AESTHETIC 

_________

Hello and welcome to my first ever Draco Malfoy fan-fiction, called 'WHISPERS OF REDEMPTION'. This is a rough first draft, so keep in mind that scenes are subject to change and if you see any spelling mistakes, feel free to point them out. 

This book will contain two parts, but I've yet to figure out how many chapters each part will have. Just know I've already written the final chapter of part 1 but have no idea what will happen in between. 

_________

TRIGGER WARNINGS 

- ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION

- FOUL LANGUAGE

- MENTIONS OF BLOOD, DEATH, VIOLENCE ETC.

- MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT 

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. 

There will be no further warnings. 

_________ 

All HP characters belong to J.K.Rowling but some original characters are my own. 

Also this book might have some differences. For example, Snape is still alive. 

_________

© All rights reserved. 

2023

-chanel (Charlie Jones)