Disclaimer

This is a sequel to "Nothing But A Stranger"

So, if you haven't read it yet, go check it out first! Otherwise, this could be confusing to follow.

Summary:

Your return to work after the whole fiasco has been quite smooth, and duties are now resuming in your nighttime obligations. However, as you progress through the days, memories of things you thought you have long forgotten now returns to haunt your present. Despite the lack of alarm in your situation, you failed to notice the peculiar change in someone you thought you could trust once more.

"You don't understand my point! Things are moving as if—they're going according to plan--"

"What plan are you talking about? Have you gone mad?"

"Or... was it you whose behind this all along...?"

Disclaimer:

I don't own Freddy Fazbear, Five Nights At Freddy's: Security Breach belongs to Steel Wool Studios, Scott Cawthon, and other necessary groups and individuals who worked to make this game a reality.

(y/n) is not owned by me, she's owned by the readers.

This story is not gender neutral, sadly, as it would ruin the elements of the story from its backbone.

As for the cover, Picture not owned by me, I just found it randomly on Google Images, But credits go to GAMY! GAMY is the owner of the art. If its not allowed, chat me up and I'll change it.

Cover edit is by me, made with Canva.