Chapter 8

The vibrant lights of the building now ceased, and solemnity has made their way throughout the entire area. The hallways and spaces within the Pizzaplex were now devoid of customers, and employees meant for daytime also left to rest for the night after a tiring day at the mall.

The lights were on nighttime protocols, dimming and reducing efficiency and performance to better preserve power. It was around a little past midnight where the barriers to entry and exit have now been closed, and robotic staff now deployed to scout the area, clean, and assist the security guards of the night.

However, despite the peaceful atmosphere of the night, it was a little more conflicted within the walls of the Daycare.

Inside the balcony situated by one side of the wall, approximately a little higher than the second floor, the disorient array of art materials laid untouched. Behind the enamor of curtains were boxes filled with supplies and animatronic merchandise, with a single vanity being most prominent on sight.

On that Vanity sat a skinny animatronic, his yellow rays depicting those of the sun, and his outfit resembles those of jesters of the court. His permanent smile staring right back at him as he looked through the mirror on that said vanity. He wasn't startled or bothered, rather, he was talking to someone.

Having two consciousness or personality chips within one body is a hassle, like another separate entity lives in the exact same body as the host. However, by looking right at the mirror, his left eye was devoid of the pale white light it used to shine, it held the malicious red that could only be depictable in view of his alternate, Moondrop.

By facing a mirror, its like the two entities in one body was able to have an interpersonal conversation, with no clear control over the other, nor any symbolism of manipulating the other through dominance in controlling the body.