Chapter 11

"ENOUGH!"

The voice echoed; the resounding tone lingered in the air as the entire rehearsal stage fell into deafening silence. No one dared to make a single move, no one dared to utter a word. Crimson red and hot pink orbs gazed towards the one who held those electric blue eyes that spoke thousands of words in just an emotionless, robotic glance.

Heavy footsteps marched forward, each step echoing like stone against ceramic and metal. The tremor felt on the ground was sinister and menacing, alarming the world in its impending dangers in just one step forward.

The bearer of those crimson eyes narrowed his gaze, eyes watching each and every stroke of motion sent by the animatronic who suddenly appeared in the vicinity, just a second away, a hair's breadth from the impending tragedy that he long embraced in action, but abruptly repressed. Metallic teeth bared, claws flexed, allowing the bright light to cascade and reflect on the shiny metallic material, its sinister glint apparent, but unsuccessful in its endeavors. The eight-foot animatronic remained still, eyes casted to the other, but daring not to move. The other animatronic just a few feet away remained silent, hot pink eyes were in a mix of solemnity, terrified, and bewildered.

"Freddy-"

"I thought we already discussed this, Montgomery." His voice was stern and dripping with seriousness that magnified his long-repressed emotions of frustration. His eyes narrowed, but those electric blue orbs were sharp in its stead. His tone overpowering the rest, and the attempted effort of speech made by the blue animatronic with elongated ears was rendered into silence.