lazy winter nights

Vote and comment... Tell me if you like this oneshot ❤️

(Nothing just small fluff ;)
______

It's you,
that I want to shruggle up in winter nights..

After long flight and tiring schedule taehyung was back to home being exhausted at night. silence was spread all around as it was winter and freezing cold outside.

All taehyung wanted was to have good sleep cuddling in the warmth of that particular person's arms in this cold season.

It was past 12 when he reached as flight was delayed as he opened the door in little hurry with spare keys knowing his wife must be waiting for him to come home, edger to pull her in bear hug after almost 3 weeks of concert schedule.

He entered in living room without making noise but his eyes fell on couch as beautiful boxy smile appear on his face watching her sleeping on couch in uneasy position wearing his oversized grey hoodie which was doubled her size.

Must've fell asleep waiting for me...

He silently made his way towards couch, before planting soft pecks on her forehead. Dropping the over coat on couch, he took her sleeping figure in his arms to put her on bed comfortably.

Where by the sudden action cause yn to startled in sleep and she whine while trying open her eyes wiggling but musky scent hit her nostril along with soft deep whispered.

"it's me only princess, sleep." Lazy smile appear on her face knowing it's her husband as she shruggle in him neck for comfort before murmuring.

"bear? W-when did you come?" She asked as her voice little hoarse due to sleep where smile form on his at the pronounce on the particular nickname which always makes his heart flattered.

"Just now baby. Close your eyes, No need to wake up. I will change and join you." taehyung mumbled softly near her ear after putting her on bed knowing very well she will not get sleep if she woke up due to her insomnia.

Yn nodded with close eyes with the small smile on her face and the fluttered heart by his small gestures which she missed for almost whole week.

She missed him....

Taehyung back away after pecking her red cheek to cover her body with comforter but frown a little after eyeing her left knee but chose to not say anything as he left to change.

Not so soon he came out just to see her cuddling with pillow, kicking away the comforter while back facing him as Chuckle left his mouth which replaced with mischievous grin thinking about something.

He walk towards the bed before running his cold hands on her bare thighs causing yn to flinch in sleep.

"Aaaa c-cold" yn squirm before pulling her legs to her chest, too sleepy to glare at him making him laugh. He didn't said anything and lay beside her before pulling her body closer to his chest back hugging her, making her smile.

"Did you eat?" Yn whispered causing taehyung to shruggle in her hairs as smile for on his lips.

"Yes love" yn turned to face him and open her eyes just to frown. In the cold whether of almost minus temperature man was literally sleeping shirtless.

"Why are you shirtless, it's cold. Go and wear something." yn scold looking at his face which was glowing in moonlight which was coming from window. She can never get bored or tired of watching him. The man in front of her was to surreal and magical to get her eyes of him.

Taehyung's heart fluttered watching his wife's stare of awe on him making him chuckle deeply.

"No need, you are here to keep warm, just let me stay close to you" taehyung voice out tugging strand behind her.