Part 2

Warnings: Absolutely 18+ no minors please. SMUT: explicit unprotected PiV, oral sex (f!receiving), spanking, gags + sex toy use, choking kink, condescension, dominant Jake... oh and Flick insults American sports.

Jake let himself into Flick's apartment at 8 on the dot

Jake let himself into Flick's apartment at 8 on the dot. In truth, he had been sitting outside in his Mustang buzzing with nervous excited energy since 7:30, but he didn't want to rush Flick and her plans for a surprise.

Annoyingly, the wait had given him time to doubt himself. Part of him wondered if he had misread the situation entirely and that Flick had just meant that he would be in charge of the tv remote and that she would surprise him with a cake or something (which was an entirely acceptable way to spend the evening, but a rather different tone to what he, and his dick, were hoping for). But it was growing easier these days for him to push such unfounded fears of delusion away, so push them away he did.

"Babe? I'm back!" he hollered.

"Two minutes - I'm almost ready!" Flick called from behind her bedroom door.

She had put the lights on low, and her Alexa was playing one of her sultrier chillstep playlists, setting the mood.

Jake tried to compose himself and sat down on the sofa and untied his boots, pairing them up and tucking them away under the coffee table. When he looked up again, he was faced with heaven.

It was clear that every inch of the outfit Flick wore was curated entirely for him; a tapestry of compliments he had bestowed upon her. His eyes landed first on her black strappy heels, the ones he had once drunkenly admitted made her legs "an alter he wanted to fucking worship at". The delicate panties and ivy leaf embroidered bralette cast his mind back to the hot springs they visited close to the Mexican border. Flick had elected to take a dip in her floral underwear, but not before Jake had pulled her close and softly whispered that she looked "so goddamn pretty" in lace. The dark, luscious green of the fabric was the same as the pine trees they had walked through beyond his family's ranch; Jake had commented how her hair stood out against the foliage like a fox in a glade.

But it was all eclipsed by the expression of hopeful desire that illuminated her face.

"Fuck - babe - you look incredible," he stammered, jaw slack. "You are incredible."

A little colour rose to her cheeks and she smiled excitedly. She pushed away from leaning against the doorframe and crossed the room towards him, taking measured, considered steps as if she was holding herself back from pouncing.

"Tonight's all about you, Lieutenant Commander," she said silkily.

"Yes - I - fuck." Jake ran a shaky hand through his hair. How could anyone in his position possibly think straight? He was completely enraptured. Speechless.

"I meant what I said earlier, about celebrating your promotion. You're the boss tonight."

She took a final step closer between his legs and her scent washed over him, the same floral tones that she was wearing when they had met by chance for breakfast at the Hard Deck. He had been drawn to her then, imagining having her in his arms, and here she was, merely 3 months later, inviting him to take her as he wished.