Prolog

December 15 1999
The sun is rising over the bay and we cut to a scene of New York's most infamous house the Manhattan mansion. We pave through the window into a bedroom of Liam Scottsman laying in bed tossing and turning his head. Taking a close look at him you can see his eyes moving in his sleep. Quickly flashing to a mother and son walking down a street laughing and smiling at each other. Behind them is a man with a hood on having both hands in his pocket. As they turn in an alley you can see Liam and his mother walking into the alley.
"We outo go home, it's getting pretty late." Said his mom
"Can we stay out a little longer mommy?" Said Liam
"Next time honey I promise." Replayed his mom smiling
As they get towards the end of the alley the hooded man runs up
"GIMMIE ALL YOUR MONEY!"- "I'LL SHOOT YOU NOW DO AS I SAY!" Said the man in the hood
"Alright clam don't." Said the mom
"Please don't hurt us" said Liam
The man in the hood walks toward his mother while Liam hides behind her. The man lunges at the both with the gun trying to get them to hurry up.
"RUN SON RUN!" Said his mom
As Liam ran out of the alley and around the corner to hide he heard two gun shots and saw the man running out of the alley in a hurry. Liam walked slowly back into the alley. His foot steps are shown dragging his feet to the body of his mother on the floor with blood spilling to his shoes. The view from his shoes slowly move up his body to the face of a present Liam Scottsman. Looking down with shock his mother is dead. He backs away slowly as his mothers head started to move up and look at him in the eye to only say one word.
"Run" with a tear running down her face. Liam looks down to see water swarming around him. Trying to move he realizes he can't while so much water covers his whole body while he screams out.
"NO!"