59 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59:ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ & ʜᴏᴘᴇ

ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59:ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ & ʜᴏᴘᴇ

Jimin can't stop fiddling his fingers in anticipation his palms are sweaty and his forehead too,he can feel the loud beating if his heart.

He is no nervous.

He is sitting inside a Cafè waiting for Taehyung to show up. He called the man a while ago telling him he has something important to tell him. Taehyung was so reluctant as he is so stressed up in finding Aera who has been missing for 4 hours now.

Jimin is just praying that Taehyung will understand him when he'll tell the whole story. He really wants to help cuz Aera deserves happiness and she can only get that from Taehyung.

Yes,he loves his step brother,Jeongguk but now he has stoop so low that he can't help him even if he'll be jailed.

The Cafè door opens and Taehyung enters inside,Jimin's heartbeat is now louder that it was at first,he stands up and greet Taehyung who greets back and sits down.

Jimin can tell from Taehyung's face that he is so stressed and frustrated,he feels bad for him.

"Jimin,I'm sorry for being late. I had to go to the police station to report about my wife's missing." Taehyung explains.

"I understand." Jimin says with a pursed smile.

"So you said you wanted to tell me something important. Is it about work or something else?" Taehyung asks curiously,he don't wanna seem rude but he is hating sitting at this moment,he wants to be searching for Aera not sitting.

"Yes and... what I'm about to tell you will help in finding your wife." Jimin replies,he is no nervous.

"Really?" Taehyung's eyes pops out.

"Yes and it's quite a long story but I want you to hear me out and understand,please." He says with hopeful eyes that Taehyung is surprised by the man's words.

"I will." Taehyung says with a soft smile.

"I'll start from the beginning. Jimin says and Taehyung hums in response. When I was 8 years old back in Daegu,Appa brought a boy in our house saying he was my brother. A little boy who was 6 years old and I liked him on the first day,maybe it was his innocent eyes or even his smile. I just liked him but the boy was always silent and never talked.

I understood him cuz Appa said he was abused by his parents so I started going easy on him and he slowly started opening up. When he was 9 years old,he said he wanted to be alone and he told Appa to take him to hostels,Appa didn't like the plan. Eomma tried to talk to him but he said he wanted to get back his old self and he sent him to hostels a school that was so far from our place.

Years passed and he would come for holidays and at the age of 18,I got myself a girlfriend who I loved a lot and she loved me too. That holiday my stepbrother told Appa that he is going to learn at the same high school with me and I was happy but he was still silent and we didn't know what was in his brain.

Me and my girlfriend were really having a good time. I told my little brother that I want to introduce him to my girlfriend but he said something that shocked me." Jimin explains.

"What did he say?" Taehyung asks curiously. He wants to connect dots but he just can't.

"He said my girlfriend is the reason why he was so sad and depressed,yes his parents played a role in his status but my girlfriend played a big one. He said the reason he didn't want to go back to hostels was because he finally saw her and he wanted her back.

I loved my girlfriend much and I never thought of trading her but I loved my little brother too. I wanted him to be happy. I told him I'll break up with the girl but then he said... I shouldn't break up with her easily. I had to break up with her in painful way so she'll hate me for forever. I didn't want to do that but then he started crying and begging and I had to hid to his request.

The only way for her to hate me was one according to my little brother. Sexual harassing my girlfriend and I did that. He was watching from a far,he came and acted like he saved her. I told Appa everything and he sent him to the US the same day, in US he literally changed and he had to send him to rehab but he run away and he wants the girl back." Jimin sighs after finishing the whole story.

"Y-you are Aera's ex-boyfriend?" Taehyung asks still in disbelief.

"Y-yes. I'm sorry,Taehyung. I was too stupid and I didn't want to hurt my little brother that's why-

"Who is that little brother?" Taehyung asks quickly.

""Jeongguk." Jimin replies.

"Jeongguk as in Jungkook?" He asks doubtfully.

"Yes. His childhood name is Jeongguk but he changed when he went to hostels." Jimin replies.

"So I was right all this time. That boy had somethings in his head,he planned it all how to-

"You met him?"

"Not once but three times and he kept on changing his appearance and I thought it's two people. It's him in the CCTV." Taehyung says.

"Which CCTV?" Jimin asks curiously.

"The CCTV of Aera's kidnapping." Now Taehyung don't know what he should do first,he is too stressed up adding with Jimin's story.

He wants to shout at Jimin for making his Aera face mental trauma but then it wasn't not his fault,it was Jeongguk's planning all along.

"Is Jungkook's other name Ian?" Taehyung asks immediately.

"No."

"That means Aera lied to me."

"What?"

"Aera lied to me that Jungkook is Ian,Jimin. What if- What if she has fled with him because I was neglecting her. Oh,no! This can't be." Taehyung is losing his senses.

"Were you neglecting her?" Jimin asks carefully.

Taehyung explains everything and even Jimin knows now that Taehyung messed up real big.

"J-Jimin what if Aera-

"She can't do that. She loves you so much. Trust me,Taehyung. He circles Taehyung's back to ease him. What we need to do now is to find Aera." Jimin says.

"I want to say sorry to her."

"You'll and we'll find her."

"I hope she don't get tired of waiting for me to get to her."

"She won't,trust me."

.........

ILY