Chapter 1: The Rose-Red Tyrant, Act 10

Keep a look out for the Faustian uniforms in the next chapter! I would like to mention that Anota is my own character. Also, the chosen character's appearance is finally here, although... Anota did something when the individual got transported to Twisted Wonderland... What could it have been?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Heartslabyul Dorm, Lounge-

Trey returns to the dorm after leaving Ace and Deuce under Ciel's care. However, he was immediately confronted by Cater "Trey, it's not looking good! I don't think I'll be able to hide from the rest of the dorm for long", Cater hastily said in a hushed tone, which confused him.

"Cater? What's going on?", Trey asked but the two juniors were noticed by another Heartslabyul student, seeming to be panicked by something "Trey! Cater! You're finally back! We've been looking everywhere for you!", the student exclaimed as he rushed closer to them.

They could see the evident fear in his eyes "What happened?", Trey worryingly questioned as he checked the student's well-being "Ten dorm members were caught violating rule 256... "No drinking honey-sweetened lemonade after 8 p.m.", Housewarden Riddle collared them all!", the student answered, reaching closer to having a mental break down.

The two juniors remained silent with pensive expressions on their face as they could only look at the student with pity "I can't take it anymore! I can't live like this! Everything we do violates some insane rule! I want to transfer to another dorm...", the student pleaded in between sobs as he clutches on Trey's sleeve.

"It'll be okay. We'll go talk to the housewarden, you go back to your room", Trey nervously reassured as he pats the student's back to calm him down. After a few minutes of consoling, the sobs started to cease and the student could only sniffle with a frown on his face as he complied with Trey's instructions.

The distressed student walks back to his room as Trey and Cater are left in the lounge with worried expressions. Cater heaved a tired sigh as he mentioned an idea to Trey, hoping to hear some input for his plan.

"Y'know, I was thinking about it, and maybe... Should we ask Ciel for help? I mean, he's the best shot we have if we wanna get through to our Housewarden. You've noticed how Riddle looks excited for the unbirthday party to have him over, I say we take our chances", Cater stated as Trey took in the idea.

"Hmm, true but I'm still worried. We've only met Ciel for like a day and we're not even sure if he'll agree considering that he seems to not want to be involved in our dorm's drama and issues, which I can understand...", Trey dejectedly responded.

"Yeah... That does make our chances slimmer. *sigh* Guess I'd better go make some tea or something, as a show of deference to the Queen", Cater replied as he dropped the conversation to help remedy the tension of the Heartslabyul Housewarden.

"Thanks, Cater. Oh, but make sure it's herbal tea, not black. You know what rule 153 says about drinking tea at night", Trey thanked him along with the reminder to his roommate "...Yeaaah, sure. Of course", Cater responded with a seemingly care-free tone but Trey could tell that Cater was still on edge.

Trey has been finding a way to settle the issues once and for all without causing too much damage, but as the days went by, it became harder to confront his childhood friend. His hope started to slip away and couldn't bring himself to stand his ground...

He sits down on a chair and takes off his glasses as he heaves a tired sigh and soothes his temple. The silence that enveloped the room helped him focus on his thoughts as he tried to keep himself together.

The stress that has been building because of what's happening around the dorm and the frustration directed at himself because he couldn't even take action against Riddle to cease his tyranny. For so long... He felt like a total coward.