𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕... 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Soon came 8 PM. Sodo and I were sitting in his room downstairs. I was sitting on a beanbag on the floor while reading some random magazine I found lying around as Sodo walked around his room, looking for something it seemed.

He then stopped by his bed and threw a shirt on it before he took off the one he wore, probably to change clothes. I peeked real quick just because I had the opportunity to see him shirtless. He noticed me looking. Guess I wasn't very subtle.

« Like what you're seeing? » He teased as he looked at me with a smirk.

I blushed a little but decided to tease back. « Honestly, yeah. » I admitted, looking at him without trying to hide it this time.

He didn't have the body of an athlete like every girl would dream of, but I couldn't care less. He was still my handsome man, and it's certainly not his body that would change my opinion about him. Sodo blew me a kiss before he slipped on his other shirt, throwing the dirty one in his laundry basket-which was actually a pile of dirty clothes in the corner of his room and not a laundry basket at all.

« Wanna listen to some music? » Sodo curiously asked, his phone in hand, a speaker in the other.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked a little. « Sure thing. » I said, putting the magazine away and looking at Sodo.

He connected his phone to the speaker and played his Spotify playlist on shuffle. Hysteria by Def Leppard started playing, and Sodo sat next to me on the beanbag, totally not caring about the fact that we couldn't sit two on those.

« Y'know... the tour is starting soon... » Sodo started. « I was wondering if... I could do some little stage acts with you... » He asked with a smug face as he looked at me.

I looked at him, wondering what he meant with his little stage acts.

« What kind of stage acts? » I asked.

« Hmmm... stuff. » He answered.

I nudged him playfully with my elbow. « Sure thing, love... You can. » I then said.

He chuckled. « Thank youu~ » He said, close to my ear.

Sodo and I decided to sit somewhere more comfortable than a beanbag on the floor. We sat on his bed and continued our little talks as the music continued playing. Sodo's playlist was on shuffle, and the song Becoming by Volbeat started playing.

「Later」

The both of us sat on his bed, both being in comfy clothes for sleeping. The lights were turned off, and his LED lights were on, which was mostly the only source of light in the room.

We weren't exactly talking about one specific thing, but as we talked, Sodo kept getting closer to me. I noticed Sodo glancing at my lips every now and then as I talked. He wasn't very subtle with it as I noticed every single time he looked at them. I chuckled and snapped my fingers two times just to get his attention. He quickly looked back at my eyes and smiled.

« What is it, Sodo? » I asked, just playing with him as I knew what he wanted.

« Can I kiss you? » He asked almost immediately.

« I don't see why you couldn't... » I said.

This was enough for him to press his lips against mine in a matter of seconds. It took me a second to react and kiss him back. It didn't take long to notice how much passion he put into the kiss, and I almost automatically put as much passion as he did. It felt like we had been kissing for an eternity, but it wasn't that long, actually... Things were quickly escalating as Sodo seemed very into it.

Sodo quickly parted my lips, and his tongue found its way inside my mouth, causing our tongues to come in contact. I felt a new feeling inside as I experienced a new and more passionate kind of affection from Sodo. It was enjoyable.

The Death of Peace of Mind by Bad Omens started blasting through the speaker as the passion between the both of us slowly began to get more intense.

Hm... perfect song at the right moment...? Sodo seemed to like it.

After several more seconds, he climbed on my lap and gently pushed me back onto the mattress as the song played in the background, louder than the quiet moans that escaped our mouths as we kissed.

« You're so beautiful, I love you. » Sodo whispered in my ear as he seemed completely lost in the passion.

In response to this, I smiled and looked up at him, keeping eye contact as he also did. He looked at me as if he was asking for permission for something. Just a slight nod from me, and Sodo was kissing my neck gently at first, but soon enough, leaving a few hickeys that I could luckily hide easily.

His mouth traveled up from my neck to my mouth, and he started kissing me aggressively and passionately once again. My hands roamed around his body, and so did his on mine.

Being pinned to the bed, I couldn't do much except for kissing him back and touching him. He sat on top of me as our lips moved in sync, and the music continued playing in the background. He slowly ran a hand up and down my stomach and chest, which sent chills down my spine. I definitely wasn't used to being touched like this, but I liked it, and Sodo seemed to be enjoying himself.

His hands slowly slipped under my shirt as he slowly pulled away from our passion-filled kiss.

« You're okay with this...? » He asked in a slightly breathless voice as his hands caressed my sides under my shirt.

« Yeah... you can go nuts. » I said in a bit of a teasing tone.

Sodo gave me a kiss on the cheek, and he slowly lifted up my shirt until it was completely off, leaving only my bra to cover my upper body. He threw the shirt aside, the piece of clothing now lying on the floor. He kept his eyes on me as his hands traveled along my body, feeling each one of my curves.

My hands roamed over his shirt, playing with the hem of the shirt he wore and slowly pulling on it. It was now my turn to take his shirt off and put it aside.

As if Bad Omens wasn't enough, Sleep Token's The Summoning started playing in the background as Sodo tugged on my pants, pulling them down slightly. He started teasing me and made a slight hip thrust every now and then. It just got me more eager to undress this beautiful body of his, and it seemed that it was most likely his plan as well.

He leaned in. « Are you sure? » Sodo whispered in my ear as his hands slipped in my pants, running his fingers over the fabric of my underwear.

« Yes, I am... Wait.. » I said suddenly.

« What is it? » He asked, stopping his movements and looking at me.

« You have protection? » I asked a bit shyly, but I wanted to make sure.

Sodo smiled and kissed my forehead. « Yes, my love. » He confirmed.

« Okay... » I said, smiling at him, my hands resting on his bare chest. « Well... yes, I am sure. » I repeated my answer to his first question.

Sodo had a satisfied smirk on his face as he pulled my pants down, doing it slowly to make me wait and tease me...

...