Chapter 13: Zombizou

All The students give gifts to Miss Bustier on her birthday. Marinette runs into the school locker rooms where everyone is showing the gifts they made for birthday.

"Domi, Jeanne!" you wave to them shoving the present in your locker.

"So (N/n), you've barley finished your gift?" Jeanne smiles.

"Only a few days, I was pondering so much I waste no time for homework." you smiled back.

Mylène got her a braid of hair inspired by the breathing classes that make her less afraid of akumas. Nathaniel made a drawing of her as a superhero since she is always there for her students. 

Rose made her a scrapbook inspired by the exercise she makes them do where they exchange a nice compliment with their neighbors.

Hearing all those thoughtful gifts makes Marinette fear that her gift is lame.

"Compared to those other gifts, mine's gonna be super lame!" Marinette pouts.

"Don't worry, Marinette, there's no pressure!" Alya assures.

"Well how about you, (N/n)? You seem very excited and nervous with something as usual." Vanitas purrs in your hair. Last few days spending the night in a slumber party with you was worth the effort.  He's never slept like a pug for ages with all the pure torture from Adrien's ramble and snores.

"I just gave her a taser." you stated making everyone look at you, scared with jaws dropping with the crazy idea you gave. "What? You may never know if a strange bad person might break in the house one day and you need a weapon to defend yourself."

"Yikes, (Y/n). Who knew you could be wicked using these things." Adrien is sweating.

"I think it's a perfect idea." Vanitas improve making that comment threatening everyone looking at him thinking that he's crazy too.

"Well my cousin Yang keeps every kind of self defense sequence at his place in Shanghai." you shrug nonchalantly.

"That's what we're afraid of...." Everyone including Marinette feels nervous about you giving a taser to a coolest teacher like Mrs. Bustier.

"Well if you say so, (Y/n). Just don't point at anyone, alright?" Adrien smiles nervously at you then his attention is at Marinette. "How 'bout you, Marinette? I'm sure you've come up with something awesome, as usual."

"Oh, me? Uh... It's nearly reffing at all. Uh! I mean... It's really nothing at all!" She giggles nervously, then opens her present. The other students gasp in awe. She reads the writing on her present as she points to it. "'If we wish to change the world, we must all learn to love each other.'  That's one of the first things Miss Bustier taught us when we first met her at school. I always keep it in mind."

"Aww!"

Chloe subtly shoves her locker closed, staring down the bluenette.

"I also added this tube of lip balm — Miss Bustier's favorite color!"

"Come to think of it, Miss Bustier is probably the reason we all get along so awesomely." Alya said.

"I'm so lucky to get a teacher like her for my first year in school. How about you, Chloé? What's your present?" Adrien then asks Chloé what she got Miss Bustier.

Chloé glances at the others, not saying anything. An ashamed look crosses her face.. They moan disappointingly.

"Nothing. Just like every year since kindergarten." Marinette scoffs.

Chloe glares at Marinette, still not saying anything. You scold her by stomp on your sisters foot making her yelp in pain.