1-20

When Zhe Qing found out that the four characters "Medical Genius" suddenly appeared on the head of Imperial Doctor Yu who was diagnosing her pulse, she knew that her time travel had become wrong.

***

Zhe Qing was originally a small social animal who just graduated in the 21st century. Because he needed money too much, he died of overwork after working overtime for a year.

Then, as soon as she closed her eyes and opened her eyes, she became the fourth princess of the Yu Kingdom, who was the most favored princess. Yilai stretched out her hand, and she opened her mouth with food. There was also an internet-connected computer in her mind for her entertainment.

With this immortal configuration, Zheqing was decisive and the salted fish lay dead.

She used "love to read" as an excuse every day. She didn't go outside the door. When she was hungry, she ordered takeout from the imperial kitchen. When she was sleepy, a little palace maid came to make her bed and quilt, so she lay in bed and read novels on the computer all day. Watching TV, and sometimes secretly going to the forum 818 to live as a corrupt slave owner (of course, no one believes).

However, this kind of life disappeared a month ago when her only three imperial brothers encountered a landslide while hunting, and then all died.

At that time, there were rumors that she was about to become a princess.

—Because her father, the emperor, is a three-generation single handed down.

The meaning of the three-generation single pass means that after the death of the three imperial brothers, the father emperor could not do anything about adopting a nephew who was close by blood as the crown prince.

Now, in the entire royal family and clan, she is the only one left.

The father also really wanted her to be the crown princess.

But this is not what her father emperor thinks.

Due to historical reasons, the monarch is weak and the minister is strong, so that even though she is the only seed left in the royal family, the matter of taking the position of the heir as a woman is still opposed by half of the real officials in the court. "Women don't participate in politics" retorted, and there are even a few old people who are immortal, and they even hit the pillars and force each other to die.

Zhe Qing actually understood that they didn't want her to be the crown princess, they just wanted her to give birth to a son early to be the crown grandson - it would be even better if the crown prince was born from her and their son and grandson. .

Zhe Qing: "..."

If it wasn't for this incident, she would never have imagined that people could be so calm and shameless!

Her father, the emperor, had such a violent temper, he was forced to attack, and he was so angry that he lay in bed for three days and said to her: "Now, you have no way out. When I was in power, it was fine, I could always If I die, the courtiers are like wolves, if you don't stand up and tame them fiercely, I'm afraid it won't be long before you come down to find me."

If there is no Emperor Yu, and she herself is incapable, she will become a **** in the hands of ministers. Maybe they will force her to send her to **** with a bowl of poison after giving birth.

When Zhe Qingguang thought about it, he felt trembling all over his body. She shook her head fiercely: "I won't be the fish on their chopping board!"

In her last life, she died unexpectedly. In this life, she wants to die with dignity.