81-100

In April, the Western Regions, Wumang Kingdom.

A Guyan and the Marquis of Pingyang finally returned to the desert. They could have gone faster, but geography experts, have been obsessed with studying geography since lighting up their skill tree.

The apprentices brought by Aguyan are also ordinary. They are all out of the capital for the first time. However, the landforms along the way are actually similar to those in Kyoto, and there is not much difference.

But back to Kyoto, and walking all the way from Kyoto to the northwest, it is very different.

Especially after arriving in Yunzhou, he began to become a geography research madman, and one by one, he started his own research path. Sometimes A Guyan can't urge them.

But she wasn't much better herself. The Marquis of Pingyang still remembered that one day they encountered a water pool. The color of the water pool was changeable, and the colors were different in the morning, noon and night. Aguyan stayed for three days until he got the answer, and then he left with satisfaction.

Walking like this, stop and go, because it has already rained, it is no longer worrying about drought, so they are not in a hurry, so even the Marquis of Pingyang are not in a hurry in the end, whether they are picking up stones or knocking on the rocks, they are not in a hurry. Urge again.

So it was only in April that he arrived at Wumang Kingdom in the Western Regions.

The royal family of Wumang Kingdom received them warmly. Aguyan's mother was also in Wumang country at this time, and did not go to business. She was very happy to see them, and prepared the best room and the best bed for them.

This bed is a folding bed, which was brought back from Yunzhou. Because the items are large and difficult to transport, only the very noble people can live here in the Western Regions - although they do not know why the ordinary bed is obviously more comfortable than the folding bed, But the folding bed still enjoys the treatment of treasures in Wumang country.

However, it is true that they hadn't slept in bed for a long time.

Ever since they passed Yunzhou, they were riding on a camel, and their buttocks were hurting. A Guyan was also a little uncomfortable. After she arrived in Yu Kingdom, she never rode a camel.

A string of bells are now strung on camels. This is a method passed down from the Kingdom of Yu. No matter what the original intention was, but when A Guyan listened to the camel bell ringing, she felt very happy.

She slept with her mother, huddled in her arms, covered with Yuguo's latest "silk quilt", yawned comfortably, and said, "It sounds like I'm singing, ding bell, Jingle bell - I sing along too."

She Duoduo smiled and said: "You naughty one, you already have so many people under your hands, and you still look like a child."

A Guyan said, "Auntie, Her Royal Highness said that I'm just a child, so I don't need to pretend to be an adult."

At first, she also thought that to lead the people below, she had to be majestic, but she later found out that it was not. This group of people can only learn by knowing.

"I don't know where Her Royal Highness found these people. She's more crazy than me." She hugged Duoduo's arm and complained about the daily life of getting along with these people, and also complained about Her Royal Highness, Said: "His Royal Highness is just too worried. He has assigned me a lot of people. Even when I was in Wumang Kingdom, there were not so many people around me to serve me, and it was inconvenient to go anywhere. If you don't want it, just the Marquis of Pingyang will do."