41-60

This year's New Year's Eve in Kyoto is still very lively, and there is a joyous atmosphere everywhere, and the lanterns are decorated with colorful lanterns, which vividly displays the four characters of Yu Kingdom's prosperity.

On the street today, there are not only people from the Yu Kingdom, but also some people from the Western Regions and the Six Kingdoms. Beijing has specially set up a foreign market for them, and officials take the lead for them, allowing them to dress up as their own home on the street. Street scene of the country.

Among them, there are the most people from the Western Regions. They bought a residential area where most of the Western Regions lived, bought firecrackers, and bought New Year's goods. On New Year's Eve, there was a Western Region Unity, and every family took things to the streets to send blessings to each other. , and agreed to continue next year and pass it on as a tradition.

As for the local people in Kyoto, they still follow the rules left by their ancestors. Some dance dragons and lions, some play lantern puzzles, and some want to "catch the son-in-law with lantern riddles". Take a wise son-in-law back.

Zheqing walked in wearing a gauze hat, and also guessed a round of lantern riddles, and got a lantern in the shape of a tiger - the stall was mainly for her rabbit, but she firmly rejected it.

The stall owner was a 17- or 18-year-old student, wearing the school uniform of the Teachers College, and the lantern seller next to him also wore the school uniform, but they belonged to the technical college and the medical school.

Zhe Qing was a little curious when he saw the colleges of the third hospital united to sell lanterns. He followed the crowd of equally curious people and thought that it was the students joining in the fun, but when he inquired, he found that they were trying to raise food expenses for the poor classmates.

"Poor students can apply for financial aid." Zhe Qing whispered: "Don't you know?"

One of the students said, "We naturally know that the bursary is for students who are very difficult, and there are some who are barely able to survive. Do you want to grab that? Naturally, you have to start a small business to make a living."

And selling lantern riddles is also their strength.

Zhe Qing felt that the students at this time actually had a very simple understanding of the bursary - it was for the students who could not survive.

But if you can live, you can't have it.

She recalled that some schools in later generations always distributed bursaries to wealthy classmates at will, regardless of the actual situation. This leads to rich kids holding that money just to eat a few more meals, but for really poor kids, that money can live on for a semester.

Every policy, when it first came out, was the most able to implement it to the end, but it gradually changed its flavor.

She smiled and said, "It's good for you to be like this."

I hope that in her hands, Yu Guo's policy of benefiting the people will not change.

That student was so mature listening to her, it was a little strange, but he didn't pay too much attention to it. Today, I'm really busy, because it's a student setting up a stall, and many people want to come and see it, so Zhe Qing finished guessing the lantern riddle and returned Relying on not going to talk to the students, someone urged her to leave quickly.

Zhe Qing: "..."

alright.

At this time, it was the time when the flow of people was the largest. Everyone went to the street. She walked in the middle, surrounded by hidden guards and guards, but she walked smoothly.