New Chat 31 ⭐️

"What do you mean just apologize!" Felix yelled out angrily.

After Jisung had explained to the staff and the principal that Haneul practically kidnapped him and brought him all the way up to the roof just because he wanted to get back at him and his friends for what happened at the soccer game that one night, they just wanted them all to apologize to each other and go on with their lives.

"Young man lower your voice!" The principal spoke, pointing a finger at Felix.

"Hyunjin could have died because of them and you expect us to just apologize?! What is wrong with you!" Minho was the one to yell this time.

"You have no proof that he almost died Mr. Lee." The principal said.
Both Minho and Felix scoffed at his remark. What could they do? Even if they wanted to go to the police, no one would believe them because they were 'just kids'.

"So I think you all should just apologize and go home. Forget this ever happened." The principal concluded as he stood up.

"Fuck no." Felix replied as he too stood up. He grabbed Hyunjin's hand, pulling him out of his chair and out of the room.

Minho shook his head as he left the office, not wanting to look at Haneul and his gang again. Jisung panicked a little as he too stood and bowed at the principal and then rushed out.

The other three were waiting outside the office for him.

Felix held on tight to Hyunjin's arm, afraid to let go. Hyunjin just excepted it, not wanting Felix to cry anymore because it hurt him to see him like that. Minho stood to the side with his head down and arms crossed over his chest.

"I'm sorry..." Jisung whispered softly, tears coming back. He felt like it was all his fault. This was another reason why he didn't want to have them be his friends in the beginning because he knew something like this would happen.

"It's not your fault so please don't cry." Hyunjin was the one to say.

"But you could have fallen and-"

"But I didn't and if it was anyone of our friends, I would do it again." Hyunjin smiled softly. Felix's grip tightened but he knew he would also do the same.

Jisung finally let his tears fall and he let out a choked sob. Minho pulled the shorter into a hug. The other two also joined them.

"Let's just go home, alright?" Minho said lifting Jisung's head to look at him in the eyes. He just nodded as he buried his head back into Minhos neck.

"I know the others wanna know what happened."

•••

Fuck that principle😡

Also I know it's kinda short but I hoped you liked it ether way.

The title of the book doesn't fit with what's happening in the story rn😭