The Scarlet Moons

There's a feeling you get when you're running deep into the woods, you can feel the leaves and the branches under your paws. The wind blowing in your fur and the colors are so lively, the sky and the trees are so beautiful and everything holding you back is gone, you're released from your chains.

Yana : "Maddy! , where are you?".

Maddy : " Hahaha".

I looked down from the tree I claimed up and laughed as my friend looked up, I jumped down and started to running again. my friend chased after me, we ran as fast as we could until we reached the river stream. The rival pack lived on the other side of the river stream and for pack safely no one is allowed to cross over or it will lead to war for our to packs, I always wanted to see the other side and to see how they live but for the safely of my pack I will not cross. 

Yana : " Maddy, let's go back now".

I felt that they were like I was being watched from the other side of the river but I couldn't see or smell them, my friend Yana grabbed my arm and started pulling me away and she complained as we made it back to our pack. My mother walks up to me and she has that disappointing look on her face again, me and Yana look at each other then she leaves as my mother is in front of me.

Mother: "Maddy, where have you been?".

Maddy: " I was out playing with Yana, don't worry we were safe and we listened to the rules as well".

Mother: " you should stay close to the pack, and not adventuring out".

Maddy: " yes mother".

Mother: " I mean it Maddy, or you wouldn't be going hunting with us".

Maddy: " not again you had us stay last time too, and that time it wasn't my fault Gray who started it".

Mother: " I don't want to hear it Maddy".

my mother walks away, This isn't fair it's not like we crossed over the river and me my friend we're just having fun how can she punish me like this and my father won't do anything about it. I'm a great hunter and I will show her to not put me on the side lines, I wait for the pack to go out to hunt and I leave in the other direction. I caught on to the scent of my prey and I tracked it, and when it guard was down I tackled and sinked my teeth down on to its neck and snapped it. I heard a little girl voice yell close by, it's a human. I go to hide in the brushes so she won't see me, I watched as she approached the bunny. 

Bella: "Mommy! Bonnie is hurt!".

Maddy: *tilts her head as the child cried over the dead bunny*.

Leah: * walks up and kneels next to Bella and Pets her heads as she cried*. "It's okay sweetie Bonnie is in a better place now".

Maddy stayed low to the ground, but Leah looked over to the brushes Maddy was in and nodded and picked up her daughter and walked her out of the forest so the wolf cub can have her kill. Maddy slowly approached the bunny and picked it up and ran off back to her pack, when she made it back she saw her mother and father waiting for her. My tail went in-between my legs and ears were down as I heard my mother growl, I drop the dead bunny at her paws. My father came up and nuzzled my cheeks and I nuzzled him back.

Maddy: " I'm sorry, I just wanted to go out hunting like the others". 

Mother: " that is no excuse, what if you were hurt or taken from us".

Father: " Nikita , Please she is safe and home now please calm down".

Mother: "  what would you have me do if she was taken or killed?".

Father:  " I know that you are worried but please this isn't the way to go about it".

My mother was right we were not the only things in these woods but the rival pack wouldn't cross the river would they, and we were not the only werewolf around. Maddy soon got to go hunting with her pack and during her first full moon she was able to fully transform into her wolf form, the pack like to live deep in the forest so no humans can see them, But Maddy wasn't the only werewolf that was able to transform for the first time. On the other side of the river there lived Blood and his pack of wolves. The Moon at it highest they play and hunt until the sun rises in the morning , in the morning it was fog and raining it made it hard to hunt. I got lost and found myself close to the human lands, I took one step closer and was tackled by other wolf. he pinned me down and growled at me, it was the first time I saw other wolf besides my pack members.