The Full Moon

Bella was standing outside looking at up at the Moon that was high in the sky and was shining brightly, her mother comes up behind her and softly hugs her and they both look up at the moon.

Leah: " can't sleep".

Bella: " nope".

Leah: " I wasn't able to sleep either before the night of transformation".

Bella: " really".

Leah: " yeah I promise everything will be okay and I will be with you". *she takes her daughter hand and holds it tightly* 

that morning Bella wakes up and gets ready for school and gets on the bus as she left a cars pulls up into her house she never seen that car before but the bus was already leaving, she got off the bus and made eye contact with Fang he was walking in with Jayson.

Bella: " what's going on there?".

Emerald: " I don't know, Jayson said they were friends but I can't believe that".

Elijah: " well good for him at least he meeting new people".

Bella: *whispers* " that's no person".

Maddy: " what's going on?".

Bella: " Jayson made friends with that one new kid".

Emerald: " he has a name, Jayson said it was Fang".

Elijah: " who would name their kid that, they were asking for him to get bullied".

Bella: " what wrong with his name don't forget Emerald has a unique name and Jayson is spelled with a y".

Elijah: " yeah whatever".

Elijah walks away from them and they walk inside the school as the bell rings, Bella realized it was exam time and she laid her head on the desk and math was first. the student gave their phones to the teacher before starting the exam, Bella looked through the test and did the ones she knew first. 

Blake: " morning Leah, how is your pup".

Leah: " she is well and what about your two boys".

Blake: " they are fine".

Leah: " do they know what they are".

Blake:  " no and they might never know, the youngest is half a wolf but that's it".

Leah: " a weak gene, they are more human than wolf I see". 

Blake: " yes, and he talking about seeing a beast since he was little".

Leah: " Bella told me about it, and a wild wolf seemed to join in her friend group".

Blake: "Isn't that dangerous, what if they wolf out?".

Leah: " seems like they can control it".

Blake: " that is a big risk are we willing to keep her here".

Leah: " we have no choice we can't kick her out".

They  were at lunch and Bella was tired and everyone was talking and Maddy saw that Bella wasn't at full health, she nudge her and tilts her head to the woods.  they both gets up and leaves and goes running in the forest, they play tag and Bella felt like her self again, they both lay down on the ground next to a log.

Maddy: " feel better?".

Bella: " way much better".

Maddy: " I guess you going to be an actually wolf soon".

Bella: " yeah, it's kinda scary".

Maddy: " what? ".  * gets up and looks at Bella who is still laying down*.