The Ending

The pack fell asleep as I woke up early morning before the sun woke and left my tent and went into the woods, to my surprise Blood was waiting for me and held on to my necklace as he looked me up and down and as he notice my bag. Blood walked up to me and put an arm on my shoulder and gave me a nod and told me good luck as he walked back to the pack, I looked back 'goodbye my family and friends'. I turned back around and headed out I now became a lone wolf on a journey of my own, went to see Maddy before school started for her and I waited for her to leave the car. She was shocked that I was here but I need to see her before I left because I don't know when I'll be back but I wanted her to know that I was leaving.

Maddy: "Shadow?".

Shadow: " hey Maddy, I just wanted to see you before I go".

Maddy: " where are you going?".

Shadow: " don't know yet".

Maddy: " how long will you be gone?".

Shadow: " that I also don't know".

Maddy: " will we ever see each other again?".

Shadow: " I like to be so".

Maddy: " so you're just going to leave just like that?".

Shadow: " .....".

Maddy: " fine what I care anyway".

I watched as she left with angry in her heart and I let her, when I heard her school bell ring that when I left from this forest and moved on to somewhere new. I bet by now the pack has woken up and Blood told them about me leaving, I wonder if they are upset with my decision to leave but I'm not going back until I know it time to return. Maddy sat in class and her mind was clouded by thought of Shadow and her feelings for him, she stood up in the middle of class her eyes looked out the window and she ran out the class room to try and caught up with Shadow. she jumped over logs and rushed pass trees, she found his scent and followed it to where Shadow was. he was across the forest entering new territory that she never knew of she cried out to him and he turned and saw her, she run to him and jumped into his arms. Shadow caught Maddy and held her close to him when he let go Maddy was in tears.

Shadow: " Maddy? what is the wrong?".

Maddy: " I was so mean to you, but I can't let you leave without telling you how I felt about you".

Shadow: " It's okay, I promise".

Maddy: " No it's not because I love you".

Shadow: " I love you too". 

Maddy kisses shadow passionately before he left on his journey but he promised to come back to her someday, and he left Maddy watched as he faded from view then she walked back to the school. Bella and the others hugged Maddy as she cried when she stopped they went to Benny's to get a bite to eat, Fang looked at Jayson.

Fang: " meet me tonight I have something I want to show you".

Jayson: " okay I'll be there".

Bella went home with Maddy to comfort her a little more and Emerald took Jayson home and Fang walked home by himself, Fang was worried about what he was going to do but he had to he didn't was to keep this secret from his lover. That night Jayson was outside of Benny's when Fang showed up he took Jayson into the forest, Fang and Jayson stood under the moon.

Fang: " I don't want to keep secrets from you, and please don't be scared I won't hurt you I promise".

Jayson: " what secrets are you keeping from me?".

Fang looked him in the eyes and his eye turned to yellow in front of Jayson he then turned into a wolf, Jayson looked at him he couldn't move or understand it. Jayson remember those colored eyes but he didn't think this was behind them a human wolf thing, Fang turned back into a human and walked to him and crest his face into Jayson hands and looked at him.

Fang: " I'm sorry, I didn't know you would react that way back then".

Jayson eyes widen as he remembered that beast he saw as a child and when he was with everyone in the forest. 'that was you?' Jayson said. Fang nodded and ensured him that he didn't mean to hurt him our scare him that back, Fang then smelled the scent that again and his eyes turned back yellow he looks at him and bite the side of Jayson palm. Jayson pulled back in fear he tripped in doing so and Fang stood there his eyes glowed like the moon, Fang smiled and kneed down and rubbed his head.

Fang: " I knew it, you are like me".

Jayson: " what? ... no I'm not like you".

Fang: " then why do you smell that way".

Blake: " JAYSON !!!".

Jayson: " dad?". he turned to see his father who was holding a gun, Fang growls and stood up he backed away from Jayson but Jayson reached out his hand grabbing Fangs so he did leave him. Fang looked at him ' you smell it to don't you?'. Jayson didn't know what was happening to him Blake shot a warning shot in a tree next to Fang, Fang looked at him and snarls his claws come out and fur formed on his hand and face.

Blake: " get away from him Jayson!!".

Jayson just sat there watching Fang was now in his wolf form, something formed in Jayson he didn't understand this feeling but he didn't want to lose Fang. Blake had a clear shot and he took it, Jayson saw Fang body hit the ground and the life in his eyes faded and then Fang remembered what happen to great grandmother Catherine. Catherine and Benjamin fell in love but Benjamin didn't want to hide who he was to his lover Catherine her father a hunter killed the wolf that stood in front of his daughter who happened to be her lover and the father to her child, after fang remembered that his mind stopped and Jayson cried holding Fangs lifeless body in his  arms . The Morris pack heard the gunshot and ran to the sound, when they got there they saw Fang body the pack couldn't believe it Jayson's eyes glowed blue and he turn to look at his father and whispered something and then Jayson also took his finale breathe and his lifeless body laid with Fangs. Blake saw Jayson body there and wonder where he went wrong Blood picked up his son body and Ashely picked up Jayson body, Blake yelled at them but they didn't listen and left deep into the shadow of the forest. The pack buried them next to each other, Blake went home and cried over the lost of his son, two years pasted and Emerald realized his brother is dead and so was fang. Shadow looked up at the rain in Forks California and smiled thinking of Maddy and going home to her, he went home and picked up his daughter and kissed Maddy. Bella ruled over the pack and she made a truth with Yana and her pack and we put their differences behind them, and to celebrate and show that they put the past behind them Bella Married Saber.