ruby getting into trouble by snape

Third Person's POV

Gryffindor and Slytherins are lined in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher Madam Hooch, comes down the line. 

"Good afternoon, class." Hootch says to the students as Maren and Ruby are probably the only ones that's happy about this class because it's one of the few classes that they have together.

"Good afternoon Amanda. Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone steps up to the left side of the broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, 'up'!" Madam Hooch instructs the class and they say the word 'up!'. But for some nothing happens, except for Harry, Maren and Ruby whose broomsticks immediately flew to their hands, as they have amazed smiles on their faces.

"Up!" Ron says as his broom immediately shot up and whacked him on the nose. Harry laughs at his best friend, as Ron shakes his head at him, and then also laughs after he recovered.

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." Hootch says to the class as they mount on their broomsticks. "When I whistle, I want each of you to kick hard from the ground. Keep your broom steady hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle....3....2..."

After Neville's broom had a mind of it's own, he falls off it, leading him on a small adventure around the field uncontrollably, he falls and Neville is being brought to the hospital wing.

Draco finds Neville's remembrall as it had fallen out of his pocket and the blonde has it in his hand as Harry tries to get it back from him but it's no use.

"Harry, don't try." Maren says quietly to him about her brother. 

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry says one last time, as Draco still isn't budging. 

"No, I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." Draco says as he hops on his broom and sores around the group. "How 'bout up on the roof?" He soars and hovers several feet above the ground. "What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?"

After having enough of Draco's antics, Harry get son his broom but Hermione and Maren try to stop him, before he gets into trouble. "Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides you don't even know how to fly." Harry flies off to face Draco completely ignoring every word that Hermione just said.

"He's an idiot." Maren mumbles under her breath as Hermione nods her head at her best friend.

"Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!" Harry says as now he's in the air across from Draco.

"Is that so?" Draco asks making Harry dash for him but he twirls around his broom in a 360. "Have it your way then!"

Draco hurls the Remembrall into the air, like a baseball. Harry zooms after the ball, speeding towards a tower. Just as he is about to hit a window, from which McGonagall is working on paperwork, with a quill in hand, Harry catches the Remembrall.

McGonagall notices this and looks surprised as Harry begins to fly back down to the grounds after successfully catching the Remembrall. The students minus the Slytherin's cheer as Harry lands back on the ground at ease, and they run to him.