Chapter 2: The unknown power within Stella

(An hour ago)

The large door open as two girls enter the room and approaches a massive room with what seems like light in the middle of the room as the smart girl name Silver Wolf gets onto the controls while the purple hair girl name Kafka  approaches the object and stares at it.

Silver wolf: Huh it has its security system....I guess even for herta, a Stellaron is no ordinary rarily.

Kafka: Can you get it?

Silver wolf: (smirk) Of course. Even the genius Herta can't compete with me when it comes to hacking.

Kafka: (smirk) Good, then I'll also count on you with the preparation of the receptacle.

Silver wolf nodes and starts hacking and after a while it was done. Kafka approaches the mysterious power and reaches over and grabs it. After that Silver Wolf summons her as she appeared in front of her.

Kafka: You think she'll remember?

Silver Wolf: One way to find out.

Kafka agree as she turns it to her and then inserts the mysterious energy within her as a flash of light blinds the room and then it cuts to black.

(Intro)

(Present time)

Adam poke his head out of the room and looks around for anything that might try to attack them but luckily they are in the clear. He closes the door and walks over and sat down as he breath a sigh of relief while he looks over to see the girl staring back at him.

Adam: Um hi there. Stella.....is that right?

She nodes while not saying anything while Adam looks over to see Y/n on the phone and talking to someone at the other side while Adam ask her.

Adam: So.....you have no memories how you ended up here?

Stella: Kinda. I remember there are two girls there standing over me. Next thing I know.....I passed out only to wake up seeing you two. Are you with her?

Adam: Nope. But still nice meeting you.

Stella: Same.

Soon Y/n ended the call and once that he approaches the two and tells the two.

Y/n: Okay there is some good news and some bad news. Good news my team is clearing out the last remaining Antimatter Legion so this station will be cleared.

Adam: And the bad news?

Y/n: Bad news multiple of Antimatter Legion are making their way to the Herta space stations bridge where the rest od the survivors are at. If they get through then all of those people are gonna die.

Adam: What are we waiting for? Let's head over and stop them!

Y/n: Problem being we're too far and we won't make it. The only way to get there is taking a short cut which is fill with Antimatter Legion.

Adam: Okay then.

Adam walks over and searches around until he find two bats and gives Stella one while keeping one to himself as he tells Y/n.

Adam: Let's go and kick some butt's.

Y/n: Okay then. Stay close to me and we all make it out of this alive.