Chapter 3: All Aboard!

We see the Herta Space station finally been cleared from Antimatters. Slowly repairs are on the way as everyone is repairing the damages that have happen and working together. We see Dan with Y/n walking at the bridge working on the stations systems.

Asta is with them as she allow Y/n to do his work as he use his big mind and soon the systems is online.

Y/n: (smile) There you go. All systems are online and fixed.

Asta: (smile) Thank you so much.

Y/n: (smirk) Not only that but I've upgraded the system so any more Antimatters will have a hard time attacking this place again.

Asta: (smile) That's good to hear. Thank you.

She kisses him on the cheek and head off while Y/n blushes a bit then Dan came over and ask.

Dan Heng: So what now?

Y/n: Guess we'll find everyone else and make our leave.

Dan Heng: Right. Say what about Adam?

Y/n: What about him?

Dan Heng: Well you sure about this? I mean not to sound disrespectful but he's not capable of the jobs we do.

Y/n: (smirk) Why not. Besides I believe he is worthy for something and you never know....he may surprise us.

Dan Heng: If you say so. So....shall we meet up with everyone else?

Y/n: (smirk) I think so. Let's go.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

At the Master control zone we see everyone there and we also see Stella and Adam sitting down. The two are silent as Adam looks around at everyone and everything seem to be going back to normal.

March 7th: There you two are!

Then March 7th rushed over with and give the two some drink which they each take.

Stella: Thank you.

Adam: Thanks. So you know Y/n?

March 7th: (smile) Of course! We have been working together for sometime. He's pretty smart, not to mention very cute. He helped us a lot of situations.

Adam: Huh well how did you met him?

March 7th: Well we first met him when we were attacked by a smasher. This smasher was tough and we thought we be gone for but then he came ans saved our skins. After that hes been looking for a crew to join and so we welcome him in.

Adam: Huh guess that was lucky for the two of you Huh.

March 7th: (smile) Yep! (Turn to Stella) Hey Stella, right? That's a cool name.

Stella: Thanks. Your name is cool as well.

Adam: Really? I mean why is your name March 7th anyways?

March 7th: (smile) Well little known fact that was the date I became a Astral Express crew.

Adam: Um.....okay?

Y/n: There you are.

Then Y/n and Dan Heng came over with Marvh 7th rushed over and hugged him as the two hugged. Then Y/n walks over to Adam ans Stella and ask the two.