🌺 9 🌺

Here you go 💜

Kook saw tae was sleeping peacefully while hugging his plusie as he sigh..

" Such a dangerous baby he is.. " He mumble under his breath before getting Up from bed and went outside the room closing the door silently dont want to destroy little one sleep..

" uff.. " Kook sigh as he went toward big living room looking everywhere with his big doe eyes as he went toward kitchen..

" aunty can you prepare milk for little one..  " He said politely as lady nodded and started to prepare milk for tae..

" Kookie the milk is ready.. Do you want me to prepare some snack for little master..  " The Maid said as kook think for sometime and nodded..

Then Maid prepare milk and cookies for little master and serve them on tray before giving to kook..

" thank you aunty " Kook said with smile which Make lady smile as well..

" its needless kookie.. " lady said as kook chuckle and nodded before went towards tae room again..

He open the door and saw tae was Up Now sitting on bed with big pout on his face.. But his pout replace by smile seeing kook..

" where chu went.. Taetae want chu to stay with mew still u left taetae alone bad bunny.. " Tae said looking at kook Who smile at his cuteness and put tray on nightstand before Sat beside him..

" I went to prepare snacks and milk for you.. " Kook said showing milk and cookies..

" cookiesss but me wanna kookie.. " Tae said with pout which Make kook confuse..

" aren't it is cookie..  " Kook said show plate full of kookies I mean cookies 😅

" yes it is now feed me taetae is hungry..  " Tae said as kook nodded and started to feed him..

" Me full " He said as kook nodded and went toward kitchen with tae behind him..

" let's playyy.. " Tae said dragging kook to his play room which is full of toys..

( Author Bear : what did you think you all dirty minded people 🔪 🙂)

Kook look around the room full of different types of toys..

" let's playy bunnyy.. " Tae said as he dragged kook towards bed and made him said there..

" what chu wanna play..  " Tae said as kook smile and said..

" whatever you wanna play..  " Kook said as tae thought then he said..

" let's play Home Home.. So I am hubby and you are wifey otay..  " Tae said as kook gasp at him..

" Ehh!? What..  " Kook said with gasp he and Wifey???

" me wanna play Home Home..  " tae whine which made kook agree with game..

Then they started to play Home Home game not knowing this game will turn reality in future..

Kook phone buzz as he saw tae was busy playing as he take his phone and went outside to attend call..

After talking on phones kook come inside just to see tae was crying.. He gasp at sudden action..

" tae bub what happened..  " kook said as tae look at him with angry face and said..

" I tell you to not leave taetae alone.. Where are you gone knowing taetae can't live without you huh " He said while crying and throwing toys on kook..

Kook try to clam down tae when one of toy hit kook head which make kook let out painful scream but he didn't care about his bloody head and somehow reach toward tae and hug him..

" shh I am here I'll not leave taetae alone promise..  " Kook said cuddling tae on his arm.. Tae nuzzle his face on kook neck while kook rub his back..

 Tae nuzzle his face on kook neck while kook rub his back

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 35+ votes and comment for next part..