🌺 6 🌺

Jungkook was packing his stuff as he was going to live in Kim mansion.. His will join his from today as he sigh..

After packing his stuff tae went toward while carrying his bag and saw his parents are standing there..

Kook went towards his parents and hug them tightly..

" I am going to miss you Mom dad.. " He said as tear fill his eyes..

" Aww my baby why are you crying hmm.. U are not going far away from us.. If you want u can come anytime u can come to meet us Okay now dont cry sweet bunny.. " Mrs Jeon said as she hug kook and give kiss on his head..

" appa.. " Kook said as mr jeon smile and also give kiss to his forehead..

" Dont forget to call us Okay.. " Mr Jeon said as kook nodded with smile..

" I won't appa.. " Then they heard horn of car as kook smile and said..

" Now I am going eomma plss take care of yourself Love you both.. " Kook said as his parents smile and said..

" we love you go bunny and you also take care of yourself.. " They said as kook nodded then kook went towards car and sat inside..

He last time look at his parents and waved at them.. His parents also smile and waved him back as car drove toward kim mension..

As soon as car left Mrs jeon smile faded away as her tear started to fall from her eyes.. Mr jeon hug his wife and said..

" Dont cry honey he is not gone far away from us.. " He said as he started to console his wife Who nodded her against her chest..

On the other side..

Kook reach kim mension as he got down from car and look at big mansion with his big doe eyes..

" woh its big and beautiful " Kook said with amaze eyes.. Then he take his bag and move toward the mansion as guards open the door for him.. Mr Kim already told them about arrival of the boy..

Kook move toward Main door and ring the door bell.. Soon enough the door open by a Maid as she smile and move aside to give space to kook..

Kook enter inside and gasp seeing beautiful view of living room..

" ohh u are arrive " Kook spanned out his thought and look at the source of voice and saw a elegant lady was coming toward him

" ohh u are arrive " Kook spanned out his thought and look at the source of voice and saw a elegant lady was coming toward him.. He bow to her to show her respect..

" Hello, myself Mrs Kim.. " Mrs Kim said as kook bow and said..

" hello mam I am Jeon jungkook nice to meet you.. " Kook said with polite and gentle voice which make Mrs Kim Impressed on him..

" You are very polite person jungkook " she said with amazed tone as kook smile and said..

" Thank you mam.. " He said as Mrs Kim and said..

" You can call me aunty jungkook.. " She said as kook nodded with smile..

" Okay ma- I mean aunty kim.. " Kook said as Mrs Kim chuckle when mr kim come there..

" ohh you are here hello jungkook.. " Mr Kim said as kook smile and Bow him..

" hello Mr Kim.. " Kook said with smile and Mr Kim smile back and said..

" come jungkook I'll tell you everything about your work.. " Mrs Kim said as kook nodded then they sit on couch..

" Here it is.. " Mrs Kim said passing paper to kook Who look at paper then Mrs Kim with confuse eyes..

" Read it..  " Mrs Kim said as kook nodded and started to read.. It is details about tae..  Jungkook read all details careful then nodded while looking at Mr and Mrs kim..

" Okay but where is your son.. " Kook said as Mrs Kim called his son Who come to living room..

Kook gasp seeing Kim's son as he thought there son was child only 4 - 5 y/o..

But he saw a grown Up man Who was wearing shark onesie and he have heart shaped face like teddy in his arm..

" He is your son.. " Kook said as mr and Mrs Kim nodded..

" yeah he is our son taetae.. " Mr and Mrs Kim said while looking at tae with smile.. While kook was still lost of words..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

30+ votes and comment for next part