# 4 #

"Well, I wanted to join you

"Well, I wanted to join you. You looked lonely all by yourself here" Taehyung says and the guy scoffs.
"Well, yeah? I wanted to be alone" The guy says, rolling his eyes.
"Please, just tell me your name... Even if it's just a nickname" Taehyung says, huffing, he was desperate.

"Aish, you won't stop bothering me if I don't tell you, right?" The guy says and Taehyung nodded, smiling innocently.
"Ugh, JK... There, a nickname" JK says, looking at Taehyung and huffing.
"JK, that's enough... So... Uhm, I wanted to ask... How old are you?" Taehyung says and Jungkook groaned.

"Here me out, Taehyung-" JK is cut off as Taehyung gasped, startling him.
"You remember my name!" Taehyung says and Jungkook sighs.
"Yeah, yeah... Let me finish what I was saying" JK says and rolled his eyes once again.

"You're asking too many questions, we're not even that close" JK says, raising his brow.
"But, hey! I'm asking questions so that we can become close" Taehyung says and JK shrugs.
"I guess? I'm 26" JK says and turns his attention back to his phone.

Jungkook never really had someone ask him so many questions before, or someone having the time to put up with attitude. This Taehyung guy is a different breed, he manages to stay calm despite him being rude to him. He has a calm expression and never showed any signs of annoyance.

"I'm 28" Taehyung says and Jungkook chuckles a little.
"You're old" He mutters but Taehyung seemed to have to heard it from their closeness.
"Hey, I heard you" Taehyung says, huffing. Jungkook let out a giggle and nodded.
"It's true" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Woah..." Taehyung says, making Jungkook's smile fall.

"You look cute when you smile" Taehyung says, and Jungkook wasn't going to lie, that made him flustered. No one had ever complimented, it's either his parents or his brother who does it.

"Shut up, I am not!"