# 17 #

Taehyung h ad to leave Jungkook

Taehyung h ad to leave Jungkook. For today. He needed to meet his parents as they told him that it was something urgent and he was important there. Of course Jungkook understood this, he didn't protest or anything, he knew Taehyung still have duties.

Taehyung asked for permission which he said yes to, although the older didn't need to. So, here he is, at home, alone and is watching television. It was pretty peaceful but he misses the older, he can message or call but he decided not to, not wanting to interrupt something.

As he ate some chips, a doorbell rang and he frowns.
"I'm not expecting any visitors?" He says to himself and turned the television off, to be sure. He readies himself because things can happen before he walked to the front door, peeking through the peephole.

His eyes widened as he saw who it is. Taehyung's mother.
"Fuck, isn't she meeting Taehyung hyung?" He whispers, biting his bottom lip and ran to get his phone. He immediately messaged Taehyung and told him his situation.

Taehyung was a bit suspicious about the way his mom was missing when he arrived. Asking his dad, the only answer he got was that his mom wasn't feeling well and couldn't attend. Jungkook hadn't messaged him yet, so figured the younger was asleep or either watching his favorite show.

So, when he got a message, he was quick to look at it. A frown appears on his face as he reads the message. He clears his throat and his dad turned his head to look at him.
"Is mom really sick?" He asks and his dad clears his throat.

"Yeah, we don't need to bother her for now" His dad says and Taehyung scoffs as he soon as he sees the photo he was sent.
"Dad, I need to go for now... I left something at my place" Taehyung says, standing up. His dad looks at him with a frown but nodded. Getting out of the place, the next message he was sent made him panic.

"She got in"