# 14 #

"Jeon Jungkook, where are you going? We are not done talking yet!" Jungkook's father says as he watched Jungkook pack his things after breaking in

"I'm going somewhere where I can be free, I can do things by myself without you guys controlling me... I am moving out of this house!" Jungkook says, finishing with his packing and turned to face his parents.

"Jungkook, we can talk about this" His mother says but Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head.
"No, I don't want to listen to you guys anymore... You guys will just manipulate me into thinking that what I'm doing is the wrong thing" Jungkook says and walked out of the room.

"Jungkook! Get back here!" His dad says but he ignores it and walked out of the house, seeing Taehyung's car. He ran to the older as he sees him get out of the car, dropping his bags and hugging Taehyung like his life depended on it.
"What hap-" Taehyung was about to ask when he sees Mr and Mrs Jeon, walking to them.

"I'll tell you later, let's go" Jungkook says as he pulled away, staring at the older.
"Jungkook!" He hears Mrs Jeon says but Jungkook was pulling him to the car.
"Hyung, let's go..." Jungkook says and he sounded so desperate.

They were about to get in when Mr Jeon stops them.
"You. You're putting nonsense things into my son's head, you're making him think that we are the bad guys" Mr Jeon says, pointing his finger at Taehyung. Jungkook looked at his parents, hiding behind Taehyung.

"Mr Jeon... I am not doing those things... I love your son and I will not do things that will harm him" Taehyung says, looking at them with a frown on his face.

"I don't care... My son will not go with you and he will stay with us"

"No!"